MFMC 25th Annual Mustang & Ford Roundup February 28th

SuperChicken89

If anyone is interested, the MFMC will be holding their annual car show on 2/28 in Longwood this year. This year for whatever reason they changed the location from the always successful Waterford Lakes to Historic Downtown Longwood. I personally think it is a mistake but hopefully I am wrong.

Here is the link to the registration: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ead3nvbkb4ce1003&llr=kzwhflcab

I will have the SC there as usual. Hope to see another SC there.... maybe.

Bryan

I guess my SC will be the lone wolf at this show. 417 views and not a single reply... :rolleyes: I will feel so alone in the sea of Mustangs.

Bryan

I guess my SC will be the lone wolf at this show. 417 views and not a single reply... :rolleyes: I will feel so alone in the sea of Mustangs.

Bryan

Bryan,

I hope to make this one year, but I need to wait until I have an enclosed trailer....too much salt on the roads this time of the year.

Kurt

Have fun Bryan. We are hoping to make it down next weekend for NMRA. Need the custom headers on the Marauder to finish up SOON.

wish I could but the car is apart and in shambles on the bright side I am working on it, the trunk is a lot different than everything I have ever done and taking a lot longer than I want

I was hoping that I'd be there Bryan but still no car... Let me rephrase that, a lot of freakin cars just none running!!

Have fun though..

RJ

The show was good considering the weather wasn't :( Very light brief showers in the morning and afternoon the rain was heavier and steadier. Had to spend a couple hours cleaning up my junk after driving home. Maintaining a clean car sucks sometimes especially when your anal retentive like I am. Actually washed the SC in the rain when I got home.... I'm very ill :D

Bryan

Back