magnaflow resonator

standard harmonic balancer off a 1993

2 magna flow 18 inch body mufflers still in box

2 magna flow hi flow cats still in box

cervini ram air hood

Last edited:

pock1

mufflers

I have a white 1993 sc with grey leather interior. The car has 112,000 miles on it the ride was very smooth and when I would hit bumps you don't hear rattle,s the car is solid from that that point. The heads are off because I was going to sale them but the engine does have a knock but I was driving it like that. The trans is also shot so I guess u could call it a roller.

I have a set of koni struts on Ebachi 1.5 spring

BHJ balancer for a 1990 SC

I have a 2 regular axle shafts and 1 fat one

2 magna flow 18 inch body mufflers still in box

2 magna flow hi flow cats still in box

rear lower control arms with new bushing pressed in

I have a set of heads that are fully ported with a fresh rebuild they have studs so they can only be used with roller rockers I have to locate the scorpion rockers I have for them and ARP head bolts. The heads made 360 rwhp with a mpx on the dyno

as I find things the list will grow make a offer. also open to trades.... automotive paint guns /Honda civic engines or turbo parts let me know

how much for the mufflers and cats ?

Gohanssj2

parts

Yes. It is a complete set of 4 with tokico bodies and koni inserts im not sure how much shipping will be but they don't sell the koni,s anymore and these have about 4-5k on them but the isolaters are shot! depending on shipping im thinking 500 shipped for the struts and springs

SuperCoupe

SCCoA Member
Yes. It is a complete set of 4 with tokico bodies and koni inserts im not sure how much shipping will be but they don't sell the koni,s anymore and these have about 4-5k on them but the isolaters are shot! depending on shipping im thinking 500 shipped for the struts and springs

sounds like a fair deal, but I can't swing that much right now. Would you consider selling just the springs? Just out of curiosity, can you still use the firm ride actuators since you have toiko bodies?

Gohanssj2

struts

sounds like a fair deal, but I can't swing that much right now. Would you consider selling just the springs? Just out of curiosity, can you still use the firm ride actuators since you have toiko bodies?

sccrewzer

arp studs

What part number are those arp studs? are they complete? would you sell separate from heads?

Gohanssj2

Arp

well im not sure about the part # but i ordered them from dave dalke aka XR7 Dave. Let me get my hands on them these parts have been setting for a few years in storage and yes ill sell them seperate.

Gohanssj2

parts

Those of your that are waiting on pictures send me your email or phone number. I did find alot of the parts today but they have surface rust ill clean them some tomorrow

Gohanssj2

hubs

They have been in storage for 2 years and they have around 5k on them. Getting pics today just need a email