New 1989 SC

warhorseracing

White with red cloth interior, auto, moon roof, 29039 miles, stock and it will stay that way after reading some FAQ. Never had any intention of modifications anyway as the wife will be sharing it with me. Picking it up tomorrow late then heading to Norwalk for the Summit Nationals after dropping it at the house so I will post pictures sometime next week as work permits. Completely retired as of next Friday so we will have time to enjoy it. Kind of a retirement vehicle for the both of us, like we need another. I will compose a list of our collection and post it later but does include a 1990 MK VII LSC .

Hey cool! Sounds just like the one I recently picked up for my daughter. White 89 auto with red leather though. 52K miles, super nice shape. Welcome to the club! I don't need any more cars either but that never stopped me. We'll be at the Summit Nationals on Saturday. Small world.

Will be no pictures, or car!

Welcome to the club. I look forward to seeing some pics.

Some on here may remember me from the old Ford VS Chevy website which is back up. Owner raised the price when I went to pick it up so we walked away. Kind of shocked him but when you tell me something and I bring you cash then you decide you want more! Oh well we already have enough and when he was running after us as we drove away. Well all I could do is laugh. Here is the promised list, oldest to newest; 1929 Model A four door Briggs, 1934 three window coupe (kit car), 1935 pickup on a 1984 Ranger 4X4 Chassis (8BA flathead mated to the stock C4). Jump to the sixties; 1962 Falcon (wife's), 1964 3/4 Ton High Boy (cab and body on a 1978 460 powered high boy chassis). To the eighties and nineties; 1981 F-150 4X4 351 W, 1981 Mustang LX 427 stroked W(dedicated drag racer), 1990 Ranger, 1990 Lincoln MK VII LSC 331, 1992 F 100 Flare Side 351W (wife's). Daily drivers; 2015 Mustang Boss, 2017 Edge (wife's), 2017 F-250 Super Duty. So after typing all of that, we have enough. XR7 Dave if you get a chance we can try and hook up at Norwalk. Let me know.

You probably did yourself a favor by walking away. The deal sounds shady. I bet the car is a sham too. You got to ask yourself, if the seller can't be honest about the price then, what the hell else is wrong with the deal.

1989 sc

The car actually looked good and had a good dealer service record. However no regular coolant change which could eventually lead to head gasket issues. Oh well money is back in the bank waiting for yet another vehicle or to be put into the current ones.

Back