Not good results

35th

Did a combustion leak test.... As the title says not good results.. So at this point I'm pretty sure that the guy I bought this from lied about every single thing supposedly the engine was rebuilt a year before I bought it that doesn't seem to be the case and it's supposed to have a 3:73 gear I don't think it does just frustrating to deal with dishonest people...

First image is the bad result second is the color it's supposed to be...

Attachments

• 20200830_174753.jpg
    20200830_174753.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 206
  • 20200830_174642.jpg
    20200830_174642.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 208
So not 100% sure when I'm gonna tackle this issue but when I do is there anything specific I should check that's a common issue or be weary of because it's a common problem just want to tackle as much as I can as proficiently as I can burns me up that I didn't do a head gasket when I had the engine out before I knew I should have done it and now it comes back to bite me

I just don't understand this thing the combustion test showed the results that I posted here but no antifreeze in thr oil or buring/dripping from exhaust and the car is running horrible let's say I haven't driven it for 24 hours when you start it up it fires right up 5 secs later it's like the engine acquired Parkinsons it'll sometimes back fire sometimes not i swear there are 2 issues one being the head gasket and something else killing the engine causing the backfire I just know I'm gonna do head gaskets and it'll run like crap now I'm sure the head gasket is compiling my issue but what other issue could it be new cam sensor crank sense ambient air charge both coolant sensors mass air flow new plugs wires (correct gap) idle air control I'm loosing my mind in need of some help please

Also new fuel pump and filter good pressure will hold overnight doesn't drop fuel pressure when its running like crap

If it runs fine on first cold startup and then goes to crap it sounds like it might be lean due to a vacuum leak or low fuel pressure. Check fuel pressure first, then have the engine smoke tested for leaks. SC's are terrible for massive vacuum leaks.

Fuel pressure is good I've already tested that and can't find a vacuum leak I've replaced most of the vacumm lines

If the dis moduel is going bad typically what issues does that cause? It's nearly the only thing I haven't replaced

Back