OEM / original Motorcraft SC shocks, 70,000 miles

JonS

SCCoA Member
I've seen interest in used, OEM shocks here. I just had my replaced with new Tokico shocks, and had them save the originals. I'm not saying they are good - I replaced them - but they did still perform the firm / soft change and didn't bounce like bad shocks do.

I see a little oil weeping, I think.

Anyway, PM me if interested. I'll let you have them for the actual price of shipping.

I've heard of refurbishing these things? I don't know, but maybe one of you wants them. Off of my 95 SC, 70k miles. ODO photo attached. 20201106_163504.jpg20201106_163207.jpg20201106_163429.jpg20201106_163446.jpg20201106_163451.jpg

D.B. Roberts

system won't let me PM you

JonS,
If you still have the shocks I would be most happy to get them from you. :)
My 90 SC has one front (drivers) that won't switch that I have been looking to find a replacement for.
I am new to the SCCoA and the system will not let me PM you yet.

Norm-L

SCCoA Member
Sell your old ones?

JonS,
If you still have the shocks I would be most happy to get them from you. :)
My 90 SC has one front (drivers) that won't switch that I have been looking to find a replacement for.
I am new to the SCCoA and the system will not let me PM you yet.

D.B. Roberts,
If you buy those shocks, would you be willing to sell the junk ones off your car? I need to do some experimentation with some oem shocks and they don't need to be fully functional. Maybe better if they're not functional. I'd hate to waste good shocks.

Norm