One-owner 1990 35th Anniversary SC

pezfighter99

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!!!

I'm selling a 1990 35th Anniversary 5 speed SC. It's a one owner vehicle. I've owned it for 32 years. Have all the documentation. Bought it new in Albuquerque, NM in August 1990. Moved back to New York (for family reasons) in July 1996. NEVER drove the car in New York winters. Only driven from late Spring to mid-Fall.

Original paint. Reupholstered seats. Re-powder-coated wheels with new tires. Newly rebuilt engine and supercharger (3000 and 6400 miles ago respectively). Several performance and suspension mods. Comes with complete set of factory manuals, some SC-specific tools and most of the 35th Anniversary accessory package. Only one very minor accident (believe 1993) when I was lightly sideswiped by a motor-home. Damaged the driver's side rear wheel arch. Long since repaired.

Everything on the vehicle works. Except for bodywork, I've done all the work myself (mechanic for over 50 years). NO hack jobs allowed. Vehicle just turned 100,000 miles but you'd never know it. Rust-free, no dents but a few scratches. Besides this forum, I can be reached at e-mail: mharrington@stny.rr.com or phone: 607-648-4095 (ask for Mark). NO SCAMMERS!!! I've had my fill of them.

DSCN9273.JPGDSCN9276.JPGDSCN9274.JPGDSCN9275.JPGDSCN9271.JPGDSCN9266.JPG

Beautiful car and good luck with the sell but it may help potential buyers if you listed an asking price... Unfortunately I'm not a potential buyer all though I wish I was.

Back