Parted out early model short block

Pablo94SC

Prices reflect going rates on here, but feel free to make a reasonable offer on any of these parts. I'll charge actual shipping on most of the larger items due to size & weight.

Connecting rods - $50 (Pistons are still on the rods if you want them for any reason)
Crank - SOLD
Camshaft - $25
Lifters and retainers - $20
Oil pan w/ VMM sensor (wires cut on sensor) - $40
Oil pickup tube - $25
Timing chain, chain tensioner, timing gears (for cam stator), etc - $25
Timing cover - SOLD
Crank pulley - $5
Block - $100

Thanks for looking,

Paul

PS: I can take pics of anything you want and either email them or send them via cell phone.

Last edited:

Pablo94SC

If you need any of the above parts, please make me an offer. I want to get this out of the garage by the end of the month and I'd rather it go to a good home than a scrap yard.

Pablo94SC

Also have a set of 94 valve covers that were polished on the raised portion, 94 stock A/C condensor with no leaks and very little fin bending, and a C&L gold sample tube. And in case any one has a 2000 Sable, have a front bumper cover in white that's in 8/10 shape. Just a few scratches on the bottom from parking lot stops. Make offers.

Pablo94SC

These parts need to go to a good home. If you have a need for any of these, make me an offer and they'll likely be yours.

Pablo94SC

Bumping this to the top. The parts listed are still for sale, so make me an offer. I might be able to deliver some of these as well to people who live near the following cities between 9/1 and 9/6. Thanks for looking!

Memphis, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Saint Louis.