PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

TbirdTim

SCCoA Member
Anybody heard from Ed?

Anyone heard back from Ed?
I got a few things from him and he is usually quick to respond either here or via email.

Thanks,

Tim

smms25

I spoke with him last week and ordered a few parts. He’s always very responsive, ships quickly, and packs everything very well.

Do you have his number?

Flex

SCCoA Member
Hey bud,

Looking for a nice set or two of the 93+ front brake dust shields. Let me hat you have. Have you other gentleman had success in making contact with him? Thanks.

DougH

drivers side seat belt trak

I have a 91 SC. I am looking for the drivers side seat belt track that operates the shoulder harness. I have a new motor but I can get the whole unit if you have all in working order.

Thank You

Norm-L

SCCoA Member
Trunk Panel

Do you have any of this rear plastic trunk panel for a 94-95 Bird? As long as it's not too broken, I'm not worried about the surface finish.

TrunkPanel.jpg

markviii1998

Tan interior parts

Hello I am looking for some nice tan leather seat material for the front and back seats with fold down and carpet for my 1995. Anything? Thank You

markviii1998

SC parts

Hello, Can I get your phone number? I just bought a SC off Ebay and have questions about the car and need some parts. Thank You

RS2600

Fan assembly

Hi,
Can You help me with a cooling fan assembly, fan, shroud and wire? I hav a 90 SC/auto.
Thanks

RS2600

SC parts

Hi,
Looking for a radiator cooling fan assembly for my -90 SC, fan with connectors and shroud, shipped to Paramount CA preferably within a week.
Thanks,Matt

DBrown

Shocks

Do you have a set of 4 shocks for a 93 supercoupe? If so what's the asking price? I just bought the car and am trying to get an idea of what it's going to take to restore it. I'm 30906 area code.

tberger06

SCCoA Member
I sent him money about a month ago but still haven't received the part or had any emails returned since.

Edward, it's been over 9 months since I sent you payment and I have never received anything. You have not responded to any of my PMs or emails in the past 6 months. This is unacceptable...I would like my $70 refunded.

tberger06

SCCoA Member
Edward, it's been over 9 months since I sent you payment and I have never received anything. You have not responded to any of my PMs or emails in the past 6 months. This is unacceptable...I would like my $70 refunded.

I made contact with Edward and my issue has been since sorted out.

scooby

rear hub assemblys

how much would you want for 1 driver and 1 passenger rear hub assemblys i can pick them up