PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

I have almost any part needed for your 89-95 Thunderbird SCs and 89 -97 T-Bird and Cougar from 65,000 K miles on up. updated (7/17/18) I will ship any part big or small anywhere if necessary .... And I have some of my Super Coupe goodies for sale and a nearly complete 94 Thunder SC that I'm parting out and I still have several new and used 89-93 SC part like: *Brand new bosh alternator never installed ....good complete brake hydro booster with only 65 k on it..new solid motor mounts..,SC Tail lights both 89-93 & 94-95 style.....,new std piston rings and bearings and much more * new and used. If interested let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com I'm reasonable with my prices. So here is the list of some "goodies" I have a pretty decent set of chrome Cobra R rims...Roller rockers...2 brand new ( in box) complete sets of ARP head studs & bolts (never installed) .. two complete 94/95 Teflon coated Superchargers with matching plenums (one near perfect and one could use a rebuild but is functional.. Two 89/93 Superchargers with matching plenums (both in nice condition one with ONLY 29 K on it) ....2 pillar gauge pods (one black & one grey)... Yellow Accel fuel injectors. ...Adjustable fuel regulator. And I also have a VERY RARE FACTORY SC ALUMINUM SPARE RIM w TIRE... and 12 hard to find NOS SC Pistons that are new in box (red) !! And a set of 12 volt silver GLOW GAUGES with color switch brand new in the box (never installed) And I also have some other parts available. If interested in anything or have questions just let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com will ship almost anywhere if needed,. or you can pick up locally in Detroit metro area about 10 minutes from Metro Airport( DTW) Thanks
I have a 89 Cougar XR7. Need a working Right Front ABS/Speed sensor. Can you help please? Thanks, Marc

I have almost any part needed for your 89-95 Thunderbird SCs and 89 -97 T-Bird and Cougar from 65,000 K miles on up. updated (7/17/18) I will ship any part big or small anywhere if necessary .... And I have some of my Super Coupe goodies for sale and a nearly complete 94 Thunder SC that I'm parting out and I still have several new and used 89-93 SC part like: *Brand new bosh alternator never installed ....good complete brake hydro booster with only 65 k on it..new solid motor mounts..,SC Tail lights both 89-93 & 94-95 style.....,new std piston rings and bearings and much more * new and used. If interested let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com I'm reasonable with my prices. So here is the list of some "goodies" I have a pretty decent set of chrome Cobra R rims...Roller rockers...2 brand new ( in box) complete sets of ARP head studs & bolts (never installed) .. two complete 94/95 Teflon coated Superchargers with matching plenums (one near perfect and one could use a rebuild but is functional.. Two 89/93 Superchargers with matching plenums (both in nice condition one with ONLY 29 K on it) ....2 pillar gauge pods (one black & one grey)... Yellow Accel fuel injectors. ...Adjustable fuel regulator. And I also have a VERY RARE FACTORY SC ALUMINUM SPARE RIM w TIRE... and 12 hard to find NOS SC Pistons that are new in box (red) !! And a set of 12 volt silver GLOW GAUGES with color switch brand new in the box (never installed) And I also have some other parts available. If interested in anything or have questions just let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com will ship almost anywhere if needed,. or you can pick up locally in Detroit metro area about 10 minutes from Metro Airport( DTW) Thanks
Also looking for the interior light module timer box in working condition. I have no working lights and they've tracked it to a bad timer module? Thanks Marc

Anybody heard from Ed?

Anyone heard back from Ed?
I got a few things from him and he is usually quick to respond either here or via email.

Thanks,

Tim
Okay so this post is 3 plus years old, but I always loved long shots. I’m looking for a drivers power seat track and one rear ARC shock. I know the shock is the really long shot, but heck you never know if you don’t ask.

Okay so this post is 3 plus years old, but I always loved long shots. I’m looking for a drivers power seat track and one rear ARC shock. I know the shock is the really long shot, but heck you never know if you don’t ask.
Make that a 2 years old post. ( Always proof read before sending )

I’m in Livonia, have a sc I’m tryna get rid of, maybe u want to add it to ur collection for a good price.

Do you have decent front seats?

I have a 95 thunderbird sc, I have the injection wiring harness but need the other one. Mine was stolen from me during the rebuild of the motor.

I'm looking for the drivers side plastic post molding that sits between the door post and traverses up to the top of the window in RED. Looks kind of like maybe Maroon a little and the drivers door bezel around the controls for door locks windows etc. Do you have availability?

I'm looking for the drivers side plastic post molding that sits between the door post and traverses up to the top of the window in RED. Looks kind of like maybe Maroon a little and the drivers door bezel around the controls for door locks windows etc. Do you have availability?
By the way the red parts are for a 1989. Sorry

Back