Performance parts for sale

Been holding onto some stuff for a while but realizing now I will more than likely never use this stuff so figured I'd see if anyone else is interested.

MPIII blower case and inlet. Paint was cleaned up and re-coated in ford grey. Blower is in great shape. Asking $500 obo SOLD

Kooks mid length headers, had them sandblasted and re-coated. Asking 400$ obo.

Have a full 2.5" dual exhaust that can go with the headers. For late model tank. Also have a used late model tank if needed. Shield is rusted but the tank is good. Open to offers. SOLD

MP85mm TB. Asking 250$ obo.

MP raised top, brand new. Installed to test fit but never ran. Asking 300$obo.

MP 10 rib 15% overdrive set. Asking 250$ obo.

MP 10% crank pulley. Asking 200$ obo.

Have a couple CAI's. One 3.5" MP inlet with couplers. Asking 125$ obo.
One old ZR intake asking 100$ obo.

Nice aluminum rad, Asking 200$ obo. Will post pics of the rad.

42lb injectors, make and offer.
Various other size pulleys, several sets of SC heads and intakes. Open to offers. Let me know if you are looking for anything specific I may have it.
Thanks
Drew

Hello it’s Vagabond and I’m very interested in the headers. I’m not used to using Forums so hope I’m going about this correctly lol. Thank you Sincerely 91Bird

Been holding onto some stuff for a while but realizing now I will more than likely never use this stuff so figured I'd see if anyone else is interested.

MPIII blower case and inlet. Paint was cleaned up and re-coated in ford grey. Blower is in great shape. Asking $500 obo

Have a full 2.5" dual exhaust that can go with the headers. For late model tank. Also have a used late model tank if needed. Shield is rusted but the tank is good. Open to offers.

Various other size pulleys, several sets of SC heads and intakes. Open to offers. Let me know if you are looking for anything specific I may have it.
Thanks
Drew
I need a harmonic balancer for my 90 sc. Every online supplier is either out of stock, asking $300+, or both. Do you happen to have one?

I need a harmonic balancer for my 90 sc. Every online supplier is either out of stock, asking $300+, or both. Do you happen to have one?
I was going to replace my factory balancer but have not gotten that far yet. Now I’m worried it will not be available. I’m going to check on availability at this point it’s the last pulley I have not gotten a replacement for. Thank you for making me aware of lack of supply but now I’m worried lol.

BHJ Sold out at SCP so now we are both looking for this part. I had not checked on the availability of it until your post. That sucks. I’m calling Bill after holiday and seeing what the situation is about that part. Smh. I have been so focused on exhaust system that I did not catch this. Damn

MPIII blower case and inlet. Paint was cleaned up and re-coated in ford grey. Blower is in great shape. Asking $500 obo

Have a full 2.5" dual exhaust that can go with the headers. For late model tank. Also have a used late model tank if needed. Shield is rusted but the tank is good. Open to offers.

Thanks
Drew
Do you still have the radiator; can you send picts

Back