Performance Parts! MPX, js pulley, n2mb wot box Prices Reduced!

Black89XR7

I am going to be getting out of sc's so i am selling the performance parts off my car. The list is as follows:

K&N Filer $20
10% od js pulley $60
N2MB wot box dual feature with serial to usb adaptor $80

Prices are not including shipping, just send me you zip code and i will get you a quote. Pictures can be seen here:
https://imageshack.com/a/js2z/1

My Email from Charles on the mpx
Hi Travis,

That damage can be repaired. For the scratches toward the rear of the case take a new box cutter blade and some DW40 and scrape the scratched areas to knock down the high spots. The scratches will not fill in however the high spots on either side of the scratch will be lowered to the main diameter so the effected area will not get worst.

On the front where the rotor was rubbing hard carefully remove some of the material with sand paper. A sandpaper roll on a die grinder spindle works good or a flapper wheel. Don't remove more then a couple of thousands.
Thanks,
Travis Hammerling

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to have a griffin radiator in your sc for sale? I'm hoping you just forgot to list it lol

Other parts

Do you happen to have a set of Kook's long/short tube headers that you want to sell?

Last edited:
I do not have a griffin radiator or kooks headers, sorry guys. This is pretty much what I have. I put the car back to stock (well kinda) and this is what I have.

Hey. I would like some pics of the case as well at aroot93@oh.rr.com , or maybe post 'em up 4 all to see, as I'm guessing you'll get this from anyone interested;)

Thanks

Adam

Email sent! I posted a link to the pictures up in my post https://imageshack.com/a/js2z/1 For some reason the uploader wasn't working on my computer. The pictures are also pretty large and I also didn't want to take up an entire page of just pictures. I sent you an email with the pictures attached.:)

All pms, emails and facebook messages have been responded to:D
Thanks,
Travis Hammerling

Last edited:
The parts list has been updated. The mp throttle body, intake tube, lightning maf, fuel injectors, and fmic setup have all been sold.:)

Quarterhorse is sold and will be shipped out tomorrow morning. Pm/ text has been sent on the crank pulley.
Thanks,
Travis Hammerling

Back