Performance Parts *** Updated 11/10/2014***

kamakazie_1

Good morning folks, I have the distasteful task of parting out the CopTZR. I have the following items off and ready to ship.. If I could afford the stuff I'd keep it myself and use it in my build but I don't have that luxury right now.

1 85mm MP Polished Throttle body $300 with Electronics
1 Pro-M MAF with cold air setup and heat separator $300
1 CX Racing FMIC, New - never used. $200
1 Lentech Street Terminator Plus with Lentech Converter and Art Carr high volume Oil pan. (Local pickup) $1800
1 set of ASP steel underdrive pulleys $140 shipped
1 set of Ford Lightning 65# Injectors $150 shipped

1 MPIII Blower, Looks in perfect condition $400 (SOLD)
1 Matching MP Plenum $375 (SOLD)
1 MP Blower Hat used for the FMIC $125 (SOLD)
1 MP FMIC setup with MP piping kit $500 (SOLD)
1 Blue Tounge Motorsports Alum 10% pulley $80 (SOLD)

Pictures at the link below, if you can't get to the pics or need some other angle PM me, I'll be adding more pics here as I go thru disassembly.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D5CE31A4E4CCEB8F!4157&authkey=!ADo3HUDJm7spoTc&ithint=folder%2cjpg

Prices are plus shipping and or PayPal fees please, PM me and maybe we can work something out. This would be a good complete power package for someone, all came off a 92SC.

More parts to follow, Pics might already be in the link not on the price list..

RJ

Last edited:
I don't remember the back of an MPII looking like that? I thought the MP3 had that "smile" to it?

^Hes right. I believe the COP-TZR had an mp3 but before that, it had a 2.3 whipple.

You guys are correct, Angelo had told me it was an MPII, I typed this add up a week or so ago before I'd gotten the blower and just never noticed it when I was taking the pics and posting the info.

thanks for catching that..

RJ

He said he may be selling it all together as a package deal, but if he splits it up, i got dibs on the blower hat.

MPIII blower n plenum

PM sent. Oh I had to add this becuz it wants a minimum of 10 words? c'mon man....

HEY THUT 10% PULEY NEW? TAK $25SHIPPED? THUT HELP ME GET IN 13S

lm

Back