Pool, car wash, burgers and beers.

ricardoa1

Anybody up for a get together on a Saturday in July or August. Don't need to have a car ready, but we can just hang out, family and kids can come.

Anybody interested? It would take place in Westwood, Ma 02090.

I may be going to NH Aug 1-3 so that would be bad for me. And our summer blast meet is the end of august.

We can work around it if need be I know summers are tough for folks but it would be nice to meet and shoot the....

Good one Tim.

I won't be cleaning my car but hose, bucket and electricity will be provided.
Bring your own elbow grease.

Praying I get my car back together soon, would be nice to meet a bunch of you guys. I've only been able to meet Brian and Jay so far.

It would be nice if you can bring the SC but really if its not ready come hang out, I know Jays car won't be ready, one of mine might be but I doubt it, Mike Irving might have a car good to show off. Brian and Co. Is definitely welcome.

But its really just a way to meet the NE guys. I got plenty of parking if I use my grass. Pool is pretty cool and fits lots of ppl. My house is right off 95 and easily accessible from all points RI, NH, Worcester.

I'm usually available on Saturdays. Trying to get camp trailer and new truck connected up and clean out the garage so I can work on the 'bird;)
MikeH

Count me down as a maybe...but I'll most likely have other things going on. Just had a baby so that has occupied nearly ALL of my free time.

I am so busy on the weekends. Both of my girls have softball tournaments every weekend.

I hope to get up to Epping on a Friday night but even that won't be for another few weeks.

It's just been a crazy spring/summer for the Oatways

If you don't mind an N/A Bird crashing the party, I'm a possibility! July is tough for me though, too much going on.

Westwood is only a half hour for me! :)

Joe

Back