Powdercoaters in eastern MA.?

Rodeo Joe

SCCoA Member
Anyone powdercoat or recommend someone? Looking to get my lower rear window trim done. Don't want to ship, has to be local.

Joe

I did a quick google search looks like there's one in North Attleboro not to far from franklin. I'm going to have to look into them I want to get my Cobra R's coated Gun metal Gray. Here the info I found.

Bell's Powder Coating is located at 500 John Dietsch Boulevard in North Attleboro, MA 02760 Phone Number is 508-643-2222

I contacted them a while back. Quoted me $300 to refinish the lower trim piece, I think I'll pass on it.

Joe

I contacted them a while back. Quoted me $300 to refinish the lower trim piece, I think I'll pass on it.

Joe

Wow $300 for just the rear trim, forget doing my rims probably better off get new chrome rims before i go there. I cleaned my upper rear trim off and just used some plasti dip. Was not my first choice but my friend at my old job said it would look closer than paint. Doesn't look bad though. If you want I could send you a few before and after pictures of it, after I get the snow melted off my car in a few days.

I used Plasti Dip on mine also, lol! Didn't come out too bad either. I have a new lower trim trim piece but I've been hoarding it. I just wanted to see if I could get the original one done at a reasonable price.

Joe

Back