Prior Remanufacturing

89 BLK SC TX

Prior Remanufacturing
315 International Rd.
Garland, TX 75046
1-800-444-4821
Prior Reman.

Just wanted to let everyone know about the great customer service that I received yesterday.

I had my ABS unit rebuilt by Prior Remanufacturing in Garland, TX in December '02. Started having ABS problems again recently. Since I'm not too great with ABS (and being a girl probably helped), they tested the unit while it was on the car. Even though the part that was bad was technically not under warranty, they did warranty it and then some.

With the way things usually go for me, I thought I was going to be without brakes again for the 2nd time in 6 months. I cannot say enough good things about the guys (and of course Rick) at Prior Remanufacturing. They went WAY above and beyond the call of duty in providing excellent customer service. Also, everyone had to come out and see what a SC looked like since so many people from SCCoA have been sending in their units for rebuild.

With the way customer service has seemed to go down the tubes recently, thought everyone would like to hear that someone still has customer service values!!!

Back