Rear Shock Tower Braces - 2021

CougarXR/7

Ok....my other add has gotten long............so......for 2021 a new add. I will continue to offer FREE SHIIPPING to the 48 states. Each brace includes zinc plated 3/8" fasteners/etc... sticker included. I can leave them in bare metal - in primer - or the color of your choice. Having had our identity stolen...I DO NOT have paypal. U.S.P.S. postal money orders - western union checks - bank checks - and with personal checks, I hold them for 15 days. I am not a business.......a retired maintenance mechanic doing this to keep busy.

NOTICE - due to rising costs of materials/fasteners/paint/etc. .after nearly two years..........I need to raise the price to $65.oo shipped.

rbs (1).jpg

Last edited:
brace

well.........another will be shipped to Washington shortly........previous brace went to Arkansas. Interested?.....let me know.

brace

Well....yet another is going to it's new home by Monday......I'll continue to build them in 2021.

brace

Well.............another one safely arrived at it's new home. IF..a buyer is willing to buy the fasteners required (bolts/washers/nut).............I will drop the price and continue with FREE shipping in the 48 states.

buy your own fasteners...and I'll drop the price to $60.oo - that means NO paint/no bolts

Last edited:
brace

ok........one more soon to ship to a new home next week..................interested?..let me know...............still free shipping to lower 48 states....never sold one to alaska or the islands..........yet.

brace

Well......I've held the "Christmas Special" of $60.oo shipped nearly two years now........like most things today.....materials/fasteners/paint/etc. goes up. I have no option but to raise it to $65.oo shipped.

Last edited:
brace

ok.....another on it's way to Arizona this time...........interested in a rear shock brace?.let me know.........had to add $5.oo....trying to keep costs as low as I can.............$65.oo now.

brace

Last two braces shipped will be delivered late due to the recent heavy snow storms across the U.S.

Anyone have feedback on these or photos of them installed? Any modification needed to install at all? Please advise.

Thanks!

Anyone have feedback on these or photos of them installed? Any modification needed to install at all? Please advise.

Thanks!
All that is required is to drill four holes for the mounting bolts. have two braces in gloss black ready to go. I have been selling these for many years.

I have built them..straight braces.....however....I had set them up for super coupes with fiberglass raised cowl hoods.

Okay..........I have a never used 36MM deep well rear hub nut socket for a 1/2" drive..... make me an offer.........or......buy a rear shock tower brace for $70.oo and I will include the socket.

I have two here in gloss black..................want them gone......need funds to continue to develop a sub frame connector.........$55.oo each shipped to your door.

Okay..........I have a never used 36MM deep well rear hub nut socket for a 1/2" drive..... make me an offer.........or......buy a rear shock tower brace for $70.oo and I will include the socket.
Do you have any rear shock tower braces still?

yes.I can still build them.......sadly.the cost of materials has gone sky high.................$85.oo shipped.

Back