Rear shock tower braces.

CougarXR/7

Ok......a "Christmas Special"? will offer rear shock tower braces $60.oo SHIPPED.

Attachments

• rbs.jpg
    rbs.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 624
braces

Ok...it's been awhile..but is anyone interested in a rear shock tower brace? I can build all that are needed.

Curious how one of these would mount/install? Just drill 4 holes and bolt in, is that all to it? Any pics of one on an SC?

brace

Yes...........it's that simple..four holes and I include grade eight bolts, washers and nuts. I had pics....but have since deleted them.............maybe someone with one of mine can share a pic.

Less body flex...especially helpful for "spirited" driving, racing or Track days.

I live in the hilly, curvy, part of Georgia, so handling is what I’m after. I’ll think about it. I got engine cradle braces and a bigger rear sway bar, so I may be interested if this would help.

brace

I live in the hilly, curvy, part of Georgia, so handling is what I’m after. I’ll think about it. I got engine cradle braces and a bigger rear sway bar, so I may be interested if this would help.

Jack up your car....get a flashlight.......look about 4" to 6" inboard of your shocks.....start going down the floor rear to front......see and cracks in your floor? Yes?.............you needed one.

brace

any interest for one.............I'll honor the "christmas " special price for now.....it includes shipping.

brace

Ok....to answer two inquires.............yes..I can paint one flat or gloss white...........let me know if you are still interested. I believe I sent name and information to both.

Still offering these?

Joined to purchase one of these if you're still offering them. I think I am too new to PM you. I am swapping a Gen III Coyote in my MN12 Cougar and I want to make sure my chassis is sorted out before I am adding additional power, so far I do not have any cracks on the firewall or rear chassis (knock on wood) and don't want any. I will definitely buy one of these off you if you still offer them.

Ok....to answer two inquires.............yes..I can paint one flat or gloss white...........let me know if you are still interested. I believe I sent name and information to both.

I'll take any color you have available. Please PM me as I do not have any option to PM you, I will be happy to send you my email/Paypal information. EDIT: Or email me at outatime0001 at aim dot com, thank you.

Last edited:
brace

Hello.YES....while demand is not what it used to be....I still build these upon request. Bare metal, in primer or painted. I will honor the "Christmas special" price as well......it includes shipping.

Back