Rear shocks

There was a NOS Motorcraft set recently on eBay - first set I've seen new in years! Sadly I hesitated and they SOLD! Still kicking myself weeks later, arghhhh!

Are they the same 89-95? I bought 3 pairs of NOS Motorcraft years ago when I only had 89 &90's
It seemed to me the fronts had 3 different #s for the 6 years

I am not sure,but will try to find out. Do you have a set that you would be willing to sell? My cell number is 309-750-0391. Thank you for responding.

Hi Doug, After a lot of research it seems all the years were the same but Ford changes part numbers often as my son has verified being a dealership mechanic. I could use a set also:) PM if you would please.

My 2003 Motorcraft shock catalog has a part number Rear-AS-263, 1989-1991. AS-299G, 1992-1993. AA-561, 1994-1995. The difference could be electrical connectors, or tuning/valving, etc.

Hi everyone would anyone have 1 or a set of new or slightly used front arc struts for a 93 . I have one that the arc part is seizing up

Also I'm in need of a left front Fender for a 93 SC 89-95 will fit text 416 553 9502 thank you

Hi everyone would anyone have 1 or a set of new or slightly used front arc struts for a 93 . I have one that the arc part is seizing up

Also I'm in need of a left front Fender for a 93 SC 89-95 will fit text 416 553 9502 thank you
I'm not positive on the following statement but I believe that you can buy new fenders but they have to be painted. When I bought my 90 in 2018 it came with a new unpainted spare fender I still have it and not willing to sell due to thr fact I still need to put it on as mine is dented but I also need a door cause it's also dented.

I'm not positive on the following statement but I believe that you can buy new fenders but they have to be painted. When I bought my 90 in 2018 it came with a new unpainted spare fender I still have it and not willing to sell due to thr fact I still need to put it on as mine is dented but I also need a door cause it's also dented.

Hello, I just checked on the Rock Auto website and they sell both front fenders for 1990 - 95 models for less than $45 each, but I didn't check the shipping cost.

Shipping is probably outrageous, looked for a header panel for my dad's van, it was about $40. Then $300 for shipping...

thanks yes i seen rock auto has front fenders I honestly never thought to look there for the fender .Bought a lot of parts from rock auto but never check body panels. I actually just found 2 super coupes for sale yesterday in my area on FB . i went and looked at them . bought them. He would only sell the pair. Wanting the new owner to make 1 car from 2 It may be possible but i now have a lot of extra parts i can remove and save . then scap whats left one might be savalge able have to look under it the other is rotten .1300 canadian for the 2 was a good deal

Back