Rear upper window trim

Lee Billing

Guys i did some digging and found 12 of these window trim pieces. If we can get 12 buyers we can get them for 100 shipped each. I know this is kinda expensive but these pieces are very hard to find and the vendor im dealing with says once these are gone they will not be getting anymore. I am in for 2 of them myself because i need one and i want a spare. Let me know who is interested.

1. Lee Billing-PAID
2. Lee Billing-PAID
3.David Neibert-PAID-SHIPPED
4.Kurt K-PAID-SHIPPED
5.David Neibert-PAID-SHIPPED
6.fordefed95-PAID-SHIPPED
7.forcefed95-PAID-SHIPPED
8.nanatothesixth-PAID
9.90scproject-
10.tony8470-PAID-SHIPPED
11.jabaldaz-PAID-SHIPPED
12.nmbcchief-PAID-SHIPPED

I will order them and ship them to you as soon as i get them.

Just double checked the FOMOCO part number and it is the correct number.

Well guys here they are. The rears are perfect, the front had a little bend in it but easily straightened. i thought I was gonna be disappointed but was not.

If everyone still wants these please pay through paypal at leebillingsr@yahoo.com. If you want a front piece too please include it in the notes. If you cant pay through paypal PM me with any special way you would like to pay. I prefer paypal because there is a little protection for all of us. Whatever works for all of us, im new to this middle man stuff. I will order when payments have been made. Unfortunately my woman would flip if she saw me charge 1000 dollars for more parts for this car. ( Women just dont get it) Prices are as follows
100 ea for rear upper piece
92 ea for front upper piece

P.S. Dont forget to include all mailing addresses.

Attachments

• DSC02000.JPG
    DSC02000.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC02001.JPG
    DSC02001.JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC02002.JPG
    DSC02002.JPG
    314.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Put a placeholder for David Neibert. I'll let him know about this.

edit: Actually, I'll take one too.

You guys are on the list. When we get all 12 I will order them. I ordered mine today to make sure they are what they say they are. I will post pics when I get them. You can pay now or when I get them. Paypal is leebillingsr@yahoo.com

Please send as a gift so I dont get charged 3%. fu%^&ng paypal.

I called the vendor last night to see if we had to buy them all at the same time and she said that if we buy 10 of them we will be good. So when I get mine if they are what they say they are, than i can order the remaining 8 of them.

thanks guys. :cool:

We got our number

Ok guys thats all we needed. when I get mine ill let u know how they are and if they r good well order them. Just to let you guys know they also have the front windshield upper trim for 92 shipped if anyone is interested. If you want both pieces just send me a PM and ill order them also.

Thanks guys.

Anyone who wants front upper windshield trim please put it in the paypal notes when payment I made.

P.S. Payment will not be accepted until I receive the ones I ordered so I know that these are the real deal.

Thanks again.

If anyone backs out, or wants to get rid of their spare I'll take one.
I would be interested in the front trim as well. Please let me know if any are avaiable.
Thanks.

I would be interested in the front trim as well. Please let me know if any are avaiable.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ok, there are plenty of front trim, but the upper rears are all spoken for. I ordered mine early so i can see them before anyone pays for them.

Guys i did some digging and found 12 of these window trim pieces. If we can get 12 buyers we can get them for 100 shipped each. I know this is kinda expensive but these pieces are very hard to find and the vendor im dealing with says once these are gone they will not be getting anymore. I am in for 2 of them myself because i need one and i want a spare. Let me know who is interested.

1. Lee Billing
2. Lee Billing
3.David Neibert
4.Kurt K
5.David Neibert
6.fordefed95
7.forcefed95
8.nanatothesixth
9.90scproject
10.tony8470
11.jabaldaz
12.nmbcchief

I will order them and ship them to you as soon as i get them.

Just double checked the FOMOCO part number and it is the correct number.

Well guys here they are. The rears are perfect, the front had a little bend in it but easily straightened. i thought I was gonna be disappointed but was not.

If everyone still wants these please pay through paypal at leebillingsr@yahoo.com. If you want a front piece too please include it in the notes. If you cant pay through paypal PM me with any special way you would like to pay. I prefer paypal because there is a little protection for all of us. Whatever works for all of us, im new to this middle man stuff. I will order when payments have been made. Unfortunately my woman would flip if she saw me charge 1000 dollars for more parts for this car. ( Women just dont get it) Prices are as follows
100 ea for rear upper piece
92 ea for front upper piece

P.S. Dont forget to include all mailing addresses.
I bought in the junk one for the front and one for the back in good condition for 12 dollars both

I bought in the junk one for the front and one for the back in good condition for 12 dollars both

Well I just painted my whole car and dont want to have an old beat up piece of trim on my brand new paint job. The environment is not nice to the rubber on these pieces of trim. If they came from a junkyard i can bet they dont look as good as the new pieces.:cool:

Guys I would like to get the ball rolling on these parts. I fear that if we wait too long that they may sell 1 or 2 of these and someone will miss out. After seeing these parts and being excited to put them on my own car I would hate to let someone down.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Back