SC Black Leather Rear Seats for Sale $90

LXSC

I'm selling a black leather backseat for a Ford Thunderbird base, LX or SC. These were in my 1990 LX and will fit any 1989 to 1993 MN12, and might also fit '94-'95' T-bird buts I'm not 100% sure. Like most else I'm selling, still in great condition for their age and don't have any worn patches, tears or other blemishes that often inflict older leather seats.

These were from a 1993 Ford Thunderbird SC and will fit Ford Thunderbird or Mercury Cougars from 1989 to 1993 perfectly. Fold down seats like these were standard on the SC and make a great upgrade to a base or LX model. I bought them from a part out of an SC for $150 and you'd be hard pressed to find a set in better condition considering the age of them.

You can check out pictures of them at this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkvIGkfwzIL20FYFqF-aDHmdAh2Y

I've got a bunch Ford Thunderbird parts available for sale at the moment including KYB GR-2 shocks, front fenders, black and burgundy red leather parts and Infinity audio components to name a few other things. For now, if you’d like pictures of anything in particular, more details or would like to come check it out, leave a message in the thread or PM me with a number or email I can reach you at.

Ryan, he has these parts on kijiji too, it might be easier to contact him that way. I think he's around Markham.

Back