SC for sale

BirdofPrey97

With the 87 octane the only thing we can get in town I can't drive a SC, so the one I have needs to go.

89, MPX, 15% OD, FMIC, Double IC installed, 60lb injectors, 85mm MP, DD tuned, B&M shifter, DF clutch, Aluminum Driveshaft, Mark VIII rear diff and control arms, Tokico shocks with Eibach springs, poly rear diff bushings, MP cold air intake, Raised hat, QH1 and Wideband installed.

Probably more I just cant remember.

5spd

Open to offers. She is parked for the winter/forever since 91 is gone.

Drag Todd :( hope it goes to a good home. Thought about trying to return it back to stock and selling the parts separate?

Drag Todd :( hope it goes to a good home. Thought about trying to return it back to stock and selling the parts separate?

No, it won't be going back to stock while I own it. Hoping the complaint department gets some traction and the 91 comes back to town. Not in a hurry to get rid of it. Don't want to get rid of it, but have to be able to drive it.

Working for an ethanol company one would think E85 would be available and some larger injectors is that would be needed, but there isn't any E85 in town either.

I know Casey's headquarters is located in Ankeny and for the most part Casey's doesn't carry premium (only in stores they purchased and already have the pumps) but I find it hard to believe I can readily find it in Johnston, Altoona, and Pleasant Hill and you can't in Ankeny.

According to gasbuddy.com someone reported these prices today.

QuikTrip
802 E 1st St
Near: NE Trilein Dr
Ankeny, IA, 50021

Reg $3.32
Mid $3.09
Prem $3.43
Diesel None

You can even get E-85 in Ankeny

http://www.e85locator.net/State Pages/IowaE85stationlocations.html#Ankeny

Kum & Go, 1910 SW White Birch, Ankeny, IA 50023

This one is just a couple of miles from your work:

Kum & Go, 6130 NW 86th St., Johnston, IA 50131

It wont be switched over to E-85 while I own it. All of the 91 in town has up to 15% ethanol. I don't care to run it on that. Watched the numbers on the logs and I don't care for it.

PS. I don't work anywhere near Johnston. Need to go an hour north and 10 minutes East. :)

I filled up with 91 octane at the new Fleet Farm just south of Karls the other day. It didnt say anything about having any ethonol in it. I generally fill up with 91 at the Caseys accross the street from Karls and I did notice a slight bump in MPG. If you are in Indianola I think the Walmart "Murphy Gas" even has 93, but I havent filled up there in a while, so dont hold me to that.

Also, BP's generally have 91 w/o ethonol and some have 93.

Kyle

Back