selling 95 sc

SCRACING?

Hello all, well Ive finished the rebuild on motor and installed FMIC also just got back from the dyno. The car pulled 300hp 363tq at wheels not to bad. I did run out of fuel pump but ive already baught the larger pump just havent put it in yet. Anyways work is getting really slow so the car is either getting parked or sold, and I hate to see it just sitting. if anyone is interested make offer its avaliable. Iam also getting ride of an 06 kawasaki zx14 if you know anyone. iam located 02649 zip

modifications .
FMIC, griffin radiator
rebuild motor, ARP studs MLS head gaskets, lumpy cam, bhj balancer
Adjustable fuel pres reg, 60lbs injectors, 85 throttle body, 76 maf,
MPX blower, overdriven , underdrive pullies,
SSbs electric vacuum pump for brakes,
new motor mounts, kooks headersand custom exhaust, SCp chip and dyno tuned,
and a few parts that i havent installed yet
nate

Last edited:
Price, color, interior, transmision, pictures and mileage would really help move this sale along

I just ran out and grabbed some shots of the car it is white with tan interior. I couldnt get under the car but as soon as the snow or ice melts ill try to get it on ramps. There is not much rust at all. Ive noticed a little starting on rear wheel wells not thru the paint easy fix. It is an auto and runs and drives. I drove it to and from the Dyno which was a 80mile round trip and have driven it to work a few times 40 mile round trip. Then it started snowing and hasnt moved since

Attachments

• PIC_0791.JPG
    PIC_0791.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 141
  • PIC_0787.JPG
    PIC_0787.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 134
  • PIC_0785.JPG
    PIC_0785.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 127
  • PIC_0790.JPG
    PIC_0790.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 146
I,ld like to get some offers to see what they going for. Personally I'ld like to get close to 5000. Ive put close to that in it since spring with the motor rebuild and so on,.....but we will see what if any offers come in

Back