Side trim plastic 'inserts' for back glass


SCCoA Member
Looking for the narrow plastic inserts that fit between the back glass and the body at each side of the back glass. It's not the molding itself, rather a single piece of doubled over plastic, pretty cheap looking actually. From what I can tell, this piece helps keep water from running inside the sheet metal of the body. I can't imagine this matters, but it is for an early model SC.

Price + shipping to 55371.