Slot Maf and Connector

BirdofPrey97

Looking at doing a group buy on these. 10 would have to be ordered. $150 for the meter and $30 for the connector, so shipped to the lower 48 would be $185.

This includes the HPX slotted MAF and the Connector to wire it in on our cars. The wiring will have a 3ft lead on it for easy placement.

If you are interested let me know.

Just getting into this myself, but didnt know the interest of the other members. This is an aftermarket version, not the stock Ford Version, so it will handle up to 900 RWHP.

There are several posts out on this, so do a search. I know more about the product then the application other then what is posted on this site. Looking to be doing this myself, so I will be the first purchaser.

1. birdofprey97

Last edited:
Can you explain to me how this works. Can it be calibrated to any injector? Or does it not need to be calibrated. What is the diameter? And performance perks?

I'm set with this so maybe I should just stay out of it but you might want to also include the weld in mounting flange for the MAF. I would think most people are going to need it to mount the MAF in their inlet tubing.

This is a great part with LOTS of range....I think mine is only at about 3.8 volts at max.

There is a certain speed shop that sells different diameter tubes you can put the meter in. Then all you need is silicone couplers.

I am interested in the MAF only sine I already have the harness. This is maybe overkill on the MAF for some, I am still running a factory Ford slot MAF in a 4" tube that I paid $10 for and have still not hit voltage limit.

Back