South Texas

90MN12

Looking for a good to great SC mechanic in the South Texas Area to do some work on my Anny. Need to have MPII installed. Willing to drive to SA. Maybe Houston if need be.

heres all you need...

Note: this is a post by him, he is very knowledgable and best of all you can meet up with all us houston guys while your here.

I'm a long time member of the SC community and a above average mechanic. Electronic engine control and drivability issues are my main focus at work although I know these cars inside and out and can perform any type of maintenance or performance modifications with ease. You won't find a more knowledgeable or careing SC mechanic for hundreds of miles around.

The shop belongs to my stepfather who has been in business for about 15 years in the area. Most of our customers won't go anywhere else. The prices are very fair and all work (non-performance) carries a 12 month 12,000 nationwide warranty. Financing is availiable through NAPA for qualified customers. Valuable cars are stored indoors at night with the fenced in premises being patrolled by trained guard dogs.

Call ahead for SC work so I can be prepaired with specialized tools if necessary.

Call Vernon Cradier
at
Gersitz Automotive
5319 FM 1488
Magnolia, Texas

(281)-356-5547

We are 5 miles west of I-45, 12 miles east of Magnolia on 1488 at the corner of Louis Lane. Blue Napa auto care center with a red SC parked out front.

Back