Stereo Rehab in Ontario

DOUG H

SCCoA Member
Does anyone know of a individual of company that deals with factory radio & c.d. player repairs
&/or diagnostics? I messaged Paul Protos in U.S. but he's had too many issues with shipping &
receiving to Canada. Thanks

91bird

Does anyone know of a individual of company that deals with factory radio & c.d. player repairs
&/or diagnostics? I messaged Paul Protos in U.S. but he's had too many issues with shipping &
receiving to Canada. Thanks
Doug, try custone electronics in whitby. I've had some factory radio repairs done there in the past. Think the guys name there is Rick.905 668 2668

r429460

I went to the Ford dealership, but this was a 2004 Mountaineer. This was in 2010. They had a refurbished radio, CD, cassette player.
I exchanged my radio units.

DOUG H

SCCoA Member
Thank you both for the info. I will try Rick & see if they are still doing them or can direct me to someone that can.

I tried Ford dealer 10 years ago & they couldn't or wouldn't. My supply of used radio's is gone & I never did
have any used C.D. players. Paul Protos told me if C.D. player screws up nothing works-radio or cassette.

DOUG H

SCCoA Member
I called Rick, really helpful. I'm dropping off later this week. I'll post results when I get them back
in case anybody else is looking for a good repair shop.