stereo systems

Z

ZOOMBUGGY3

hey whats up guys. do any of u need a system or a radio or a custom box made for ur t-bird or any other car i do this on the side do every thing nice and clean looking and professional looking i can install anything u want switches, false flooring, radios, systems,sealed,ported,bandpass boxs,well let me know if any of u want these services and yes i can be trusted no i will not rip u off.e-mail me or post up here on the board thanx guys.

zoombuggy2@aol.com

S

SCrazy

I have a bandpass tube with a 10" MTX that someone made for me awhile back that I'm just not thrilled with. Sound quality is pretty good but not enough bang for the buck if you know what I mean.

I've gotta get the damn thing back on the road first though before I go messing with the sound. Thanks for the offer I would definately like some advise on the setup in the future.

S

supercoupe1990

Hey Zoomer....
As soon as I get a little extra money (after I take care of the mechanical mods) I would like to throw in some quality speakers, and maybe a bass tube. I want to keep the stock premium sound deck, for "stock" reasons, and I'm really not "unsatisfied" with it. I was wondering if I could upgrade the speaker in the JBL subwoofer, cause I really don't want to lose any space in the trunk, but like I said, I may be willing to throw in a bass tube that I could remove, and put back easily. I'll let you know when I'm ready by either emailing you, or posting back here.

Thanks,
-Jeff
:rollin:
PS-Where are you located? I'm in Smithfield, RI

L

leforrest

Sporty light cover Jeff!

The OEM sub can be upgraded, just don't look for BANG'IN bass out of it. You will notice an improvement though. It can be modded to fit as large as a 8" in the OEM sub compartment, but from what I hear there is some slight cutting invloved.

Good luck

SKIP

S

supercoupe1990

GTS covers

Thanx SKIP...Those are old GTS "carbon fiber" jobs. They cracked, and weren't much good, so I decided to experiment and sprayed the inside with the ford red spray paint, and used some clear packing tape to put them back together. Too bad I didn't use transparent, if I had my directional lights would show through. I very rarely use them for that reason...you can't tell from the front when I have a blinker on....not good!