still beating this horse

artic94sc

so im still riding this horse and nothing, out of three of us that paid in jan which its may NOW, i am the only one that hasn't got it yet..

There is a post in this forum that we have referred to many times that has all the info on paid memberships processed. If you have paid BEFORE the last date processed in that thread, you need to contact me with how you paid, email address from PayPal (if used) and the date you paid.

Many times it is impossible to match the PayPal payment to the user ID if the email addresses are different.

Just send me the info at my email below and I will get your membership processed.

I paid my membership on January 29th and have sent an email yesterday and one today. I have been patient and done what you have asked. I still don't have access. Can you please process my membership!!!

Mark

I have responded promptly to both your emails and will check the PayPal once I get home late tonight.

My appologies, I had a problem downloading mail from earthlink today and didn't realize it untill I read your post. I logged on to thier mail server and got both your replies.

Mark

Just wanted to say thanks to the admins here for getting my membership issue fixed up. Well worth the wait! If your still waiting, don't worry; they're on top of it.

My appologies, I had a problem downloading mail from earthlink today and didn't realize it untill I read your post. I logged on to thier mail server and got both your replies.

Mark

No problem, I just wanted everyone to know that even though I am behind, we definately care about this issue and are working to improve the situation.

Now, I still have not heard from the originator of this thread.

email

i have sent two emails to you and no returns? old log in name midnight89sc with email was S.Goodwin@yahoo.com but got hacked so dont have that anymore. new account artic94sc with email sfcrysisx@gmail.com and thats the account in need membership with.. email address from paypal has been deleted so i use the sfcrysis one for paypal now.

Last edited:
i have sent two emails to you and no returns? old log in name midnight89sc with email was S.Goodwin@yahoo.com but got hacked so dont have that anymore. new account artic94sc with email sfcrysisx@gmail.com and thats the account in need membership with.. email address from paypal has been deleted so i use the sfcrysis one for paypal now.

Account has now been setup. I sent you an email on 4/26 when your dues were processed to the email on your PayPal account and never received a response.

I have resent that original email to your new email address. Welcome aboard!

Back