Supercoupe Spoiler help

RedTBird

Hi I have A 92 SC. I am looking for a real spoiler and have found one on youtube that I like. He mentions it is xenon but I am not sure the model. Does anyone know the model number or where to find it. Any help would be appricated thank you. Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 3.48.03 PM.pngated. Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 3.48.21 PM.png

Pretty sure Ricardo had that spoiler on his bird at one point... maybe he will chime in.

His car on YouTube

-Tim

I took mine off. Not sure I’ll put it back on. I tried 5 spoilers and never happy. Been happier with no spoiler. Straight metal looks better when the paint is shinny. All spoilers fiberglass or urethane all have a wave imperfections that show through the paint. Add to that, the damage to the trunk via holes or taping etc.

But that was my last one and still debating.

I took mine off. Not sure I’ll put it back on. I tried 5 spoilers and never happy. Been happier with no spoiler. Straight metal looks better when the paint is shinny. All spoilers fiberglass or urethane all have a wave imperfections that show through the paint. Add to that, the damage to the trunk via holes or taping etc.

But that was my last one and still debating.
thank you

Back