The ESM blower may be the best we will see

G

Greg Coleman

The ESM blower may be the best we will see

My appoligies to esm I'm not cutting the product down it'll probbobly be the one i'll use.I'm just taking input from everyone,this may be the best thing on the market.

Sincerly Greg Coleman

W

Wayne Ing

Re: The ESM blower may be the best we will see

Greg,

There's no need to apologize to anyone. You and Bill do have your own opinion, and have stated the reasons behind it. There is no right or wrong answer here.

Bill seems more willing to be the guinne pig with the ESM. The ESM is better value for the money if it delivers what is promised. I would have to say that ESM is at the very least, a cheaper alternative to the Magnuson S-model or Magnum S-port. Which is better? I think it would take a full blown Coy Miller Stage II motor tweaked to death to find out.

To the average Joe, it would probably not make a difference. The difference will be in the last 10% of it's peak performance, which you will not reach unless you're trying to build an 11 second SC.

B

Bill A McNeil

You can both feel free to drive my car when its ready.

S

SeanMatteson

...just be really careful about letting anyone else drive your car!!! ;)

Ahem, Bill!

Just kiddin'!

I wish I could afford a bad boy blower too! I'm stuck with my stock early style blower for a while yet, I think.

Cheers,

Sean

G

Greg Coleman

Bill I have the doe ready for my'n and if it's any cheaper to have more than 1 at a time done let me know.
p.s. I want to go to carlisle but it is my first saturday league game and i wont miss it for the world,the only thing is i want to go down and buy a 75mm throtle body and a maf and maybe even 42lb fuel injectors,hell maybe even a cam.Heck maybe i could talk someone into buying this stuff for me! haha

B

Bill A McNeil

Okay Greg,

Email me your phone # and we can talk about the blower and any potential price break from multiple buyers.

Also, I would be glad to bring back anything you wish from Carlisle including the things you mentioned.

Just no CMRE motors okay? :lol:

B

bored350

Wayne is correct.....

there is no need to apologize. No offense has been taken toward you. I get real pissy in general when comments are made yet arent substantiated and that is the reason for my post. I personally have spent countless hours researching what has been proven to be the best parts I can offer for our beloved SCs and spend 12 hours a day, 7 days a week supporting the effort to make them faster. So for anyone reading this, I have said it before and I will say it again..........
WHENEVER BILL WANTS TO GO HEAD TO HEAD FOR A FAIR AND MONITORED BLOWER COMPARISON, BRING IT!
I said it in OKC at the nationals and reiterate it hear. I speak on behalf of myself as well as ESM with their consent. Vegas is coming up soon, I hope there are a bunch of Magnaports there, I thrive on competition.
With regard to multiple blower purchases and price breaks, 3 Dominion IV blowers ordered together will indeed save you some money. Contact me directly (718-727-8442 3pm-3am eastern) if you would like to organize a group buy.

G

Greg Coleman

On behalf of all SCer's I thank you

With the utmost respect i thank you for all your time and reserch that you have put into helpping us improve our SC's because without people like you we wouldn't have this option of improving our cars.This was all meant to get a raz out of Bill Mcneil and thats all.But if you were to know me,I am the type of person to walk into a mercedes dealer and ask about the competetors product and vice versa.The guy that is honnest gets my buisness,the one who has nothing good to say about his competetor gets told where to go immediatly.I'm a stand up no bs type of guy. Thanks again for you time and effort.

K

kiwikiwikiwi

Where do you get an ESM blower??

Where do you get an ESM blower??