The official 2013 carlisle thread!!!!!

No Doubt!

I ordered fresh tires for the car. That's it for now. The rest is going to have to wait until after Carlisle and should be ready in time for Summer Blast.

Chris I hear you man. I am trying to get my tune worked out so I can feel comfortable driving the 8 hours to Carlisle. LOL I am hoping my fuel curve looks good so I can start working on next steps.

Engine & trans Swap prior to Carlisle and hopefully line locks too so I can FINALLY do the Burn out Contest :D...Kind of like an "All I want for Christmas" sort of deal.

If I can find a Beater Ford Product that would possibly throw a rod while doing the burnout contest I would totally buy it...that's king of the hill material in the contest.

-Tim

I have a spare set of wheels on my back porch which were intended for streetable drag radials but I may have to find some used regular tires on Craigslist and mount them for the burnout contest.... tossing the idea around. :D

Crud my second car ever was a 5.0 84 notch stang....I didnt get my first SC till the mid 90's or so....When I could actually afford one.

That being said....My daily driver is a KIA and my stang is a complete beater...WAS REALLY hoping my SC would be ready but its just not 100%. So another year SCless it seams.

But I just park my car in the stang section and head on over to the SC fun! haha

Why don't you ask Ken to borrow the white car since it appears I won't need to borrow it this year!!!!

DW

Crud my second car ever was a 5.0 84 notch stang....I didnt get my first SC till the mid 90's or so....When I could actually afford one.

That being said....My daily driver is a KIA and my stang is a complete beater...WAS REALLY hoping my SC would be ready but its just not 100%. So another year SCless it seams.

But I just park my car in the stang section and head on over to the SC fun! haha

OH NO! ... I know you just didn't say that lol

Nah, we're just signing up with you guys because SCCoA is the only MN12 Tbird club in the drop down menu on the Carlisle registration page. :D

Honestly though, it's an honor to hang with you guys!

See you soon!

Nah, we're just signing up with you guys because SCCoA is the only MN12 Tbird club in the drop down menu on the Carlisle registration page. :D

Honestly though, it's an honor to hang with you guys!

See you soon!

All you guys are invited to join us in our Saturday Night Olive garden dinner and other events.

If I can find a Beater Ford Product that would possibly throw a rod while doing the burnout contest I would totally buy it...that's king of the hill material in the contest.

-Tim

Too bad Damon needs his Mustang to go home. :D

Last edited:
Back