Thunderbird and SC logos

kythri

Does anyone have the big stretched wing thunderbird, or the "THUNDERBIRD SC" from the reart bumper as a JPEG or GIF?

I'm setting up a webpage for both mine and my brother's car, and can't find these anywhere.

Ford logos are easy to get. These ain't.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

bumper lettering

Hey man, if you go under the Test forum and find my test pic. My name is DrewsSC and that is what the pic. is under

EXCELLENT, both of you!

Many thanks!

Now all I need is a big close up (preferrably already by itself) of the 'bird logo.

here's your decal picture errrr logo pic (i think)

tbird%20decal.jpg

if not i just added you to my icq list

Most excellent!!

Thanks much to everyone!

As for my ICQ, I'll look for you - I don't leave it on that much, but I'll turn it on when I'm at work every other day, about...

How's this one work? It's not an exact replica, but it's probably as close as you'll get to the original. (The feathers still need to be curved a bit, but that's about it.) I've been working on this one for quite some time.

It's a .jpg, but I have it sized large enough that it should work for about anything.

Dale

P.S. I'm just posting the link because the picture is WAY too large to fit on the screen as it is, anyway.

BIG Thunderbird Logo

Cool beans!

Hey, here's another question.

Does anyone have, or know of, a font that matches the rear bumper on a '90 (or '89-95?) SC, where it says "THUNDERBIRD SC" ??

kythri said:
Cool beans!

Hey, here's another question.

Does anyone have, or know of, a font that matches the rear bumper on a '90 (or '89-95?) SC, where it says "THUNDERBIRD SC" ??

somewhere on my comptuer. i think.. i have a couple thousand fonts.

Back