Tons of parts for sale; lots of aftermarket go fast stuff

1) does $150 sound fair for the QH?
2) $25 for the dis with the bottle of compound?
3) $70 for the oil separator? It's for a Mustang, but it worked well on my SC. I mounted mine right by the front airbox (right next to the rad), but I had also removed my A/C. It also caught a lot of water vapour, too. I still have the box that it came in with the mounting hardware, in case you can figure out a better place to mount it
4) $10?
5) $10?
6) if the deal falls through with the blower, for sure.....I'll give you first crack at it

I'm still at work, and when I get home, i'll upload a picture of the Moroso and how I mounted mine.

Thanks for the reply...looks like I snoozed on the QH. :(

Send me a PM if/when you'll sell the pulley separately. Some of the parts I asked about were just to build up spare parts inventory now that we may have 3 on the road soon.

not too sure

The MAF has a 42 lb sampling tube on it, so it's calibrated for 42 lb injectors.

I could be wrong but my maf has a calibration written on it, it is a pro flow, so granted it is different. I thought I have read that cl mafs still have a calibration. can you send pictures, also is it for a late model sc then?

I could be wrong but my maf has a calibration written on it, it is a pro flow, so granted it is different. I thought I have read that cl mafs still have a calibration. can you send pictures, also is it for a late model sc then?

As far as I know, the MAF's between the late model and the early models are all the same and are compatible--the electronics are the same and the MAF fits the stock airbox, but the only calibration needed is the sampling tube--and the proper 42 lb sampling tube is what I have on this. I had bought this MAF off of a fellow member here a couple of years back, and he had a late model car. Here's a picture of the MAF and 42 lb injectors.

You will need to tune your car for the 42 lb injectors, or it won't run properly.

massairflowand42lbinjectors.JPG

thanks for the info

I think I am going to hold off for now. Just mulling over an e85 conversion and may go for different hardware. Thanks though.

parts

OP, where in Canada are you? I am in Halifax till Monday, can I purchase the screaming demon coil and 42lb maf from you and have it by then? 110 for both?

OP, where in Canada are you? I am in Halifax till Monday, can I purchase the screaming demon coil and 42lb maf from you and have it by then? 110 for both?

I'm in Winnipeg but I doubt you'd get the stuff by Monday, without some sort of quick next day guarantee thing by some carrier. I can do $110 for the 42lb MAF and SD coil.

Last edited:
shipping

I'm in Winnipeg but I doubt you'd get the stuff by Monday, without some sort of quick next day guarantee thing by some carrier. I can do $110 for the 42lb MAF and SD coil.

Ok, probably have to ship to Vegas then. Can you give me a quote to 89144? Thanks.

yes

The MAF is sold now (someone had got back to me after a week and I wasn't sure if they were still interested). Did you still want the coil?

Yes I do, coil should fit inside a padded envelope just fine right? Can you give me payment info please?

Back