Trophies

Trophies are for

Best of show stock
Best of show modified
Most miles on car
Most miles driven to Carlisle
aand Sportsmanship award (The lil one)

I will be handing out Ballots for all to vote and trophies will be given out Sunday as oppossed to Saturday at dinner. Just to much going on Saturday.

There will also be a Raffle for all those registered...SO you can win cool stuff as well as a trophy!

And only one trophy per car

Trophies are for

Best of show stock
Best of show modified
Most miles on car
Most miles driven to Carlisle
aand Sportsmanship award (The lil one)

I will be handing out Ballots for all to vote and trophies will be given out Sunday as oppossed to Saturday at dinner. Just to much going on Saturday.

There will also be a Raffle for all those registered...SO you can win cool stuff as well as a trophy!

And only one trophy per car
That is why I am bringing 2 cars..........so I can win 2 of the 5 :p

Does it have a windshield?
yep.

100_4789.jpg

Damn Kurt! That's Sweet! You can enter it as a picture submission, but you have to submit the picture in person at the SCCoA tent Saturday afternoon. Then you might as well have a frosty cold beverage, grab a burger at the cookout, bust on Seegers for something.........:D:D

Last edited:
Damn Kurt! That's Sweet! You can enter it as a picture submission, but you have to submit the picture in person at the SCCoA tent Saturday afternoon. Then you might as well have a frosty cold beverage, grab a burger at the cookout, bust on Seegers for something.........:D:D
I figured "In person" might be a requirement. Oh well, a reprieve for the rest of you this year, as I have to save what's left of my vacation for the Shootout and anything else that comes up for the rest of the year....I just took two weeks for the birth of my 3rd kid at the end of April.

Back