Tshirt Design Carlisle 2013

So are the shirts the SCCOA shirts or Carlisl especific?

These shirts will just be the SCCoA shirts but they are new and nice for what its worth.

I hope to have MA-ADT Shirts also and SCCoA is kicking in a cool goodie bag item as well.

Good things are ahead.

-Tim

Oh you tease. Almost thought you went to House of Kolor! I was drooling over the paint!
:confused:

LOL

Thanks. It's amazing what can be done with modern photo editing software.

Yea, Rob has a beautiful car - even without the photo touch up.

Mine is equally impressive in the Anaconda Green color - without any photo magic. ;) Chung did such an amazing job painting it. I couldn't have asked for better. I think it rivals anything that even House of Kolor could have done.

I haven't gotten many pictures of my own car because it's been sitting at Rob's for nearly a year. But you'll get a chance to see it - in person - soon!

Pray-tell, how would one sign up for a goodie bag?
:)

See this thread to sign up for one:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129829

Last edited:
Oh yea, I signed up for that once I saw the name tags. It is a great idea, especially for an engineering type of guy like me with face blindness. It is embarrassing since I have been a fixture at Carlisle sine 2003, yet I have not placed everyones names with their faces. I will try to learn but please do not test me. :) :D

Oh yea, I signed up for that once I saw the name tags. It is a great idea, especially for an engineering type of guy like me with face blindness. It is embarrassing since I have been a fixture at Carlisle sine 2003, yet I have not placed everyones names with their faces. I will try to learn but please do not test me. :) :D

Stop drinking heavily and you might be able to remember.:)

Ah yea so true... :)

But alas I only remember poor ole Rodeo Joe when sober. Or is it the other way around... If he would only get his picture on a beer bottle. Then I will remember. Gotta get him a name tag!!!! :eek:

Back