Very Nice 35th anniversary for sale-Florida

Kit Sullivan

Follow the link, buy the car,have some fun!

e-Bay Item number: 230209088258 (sorry, don't know how to post a link. Just copy and paste this number in the e-Bay search and it will come up.)

I HATE to get rid of this car, seeing as how much work I have done to it recently.
But, I have too many projects and not enough room, so its gotta' go!

What?!

Follow the link, buy the car,have some fun!

e-Bay Item number: 230209088258 (sorry, don't know how to post a link. Just copy and paste this number in the e-Bay search and it will come up.)

I HATE to get rid of this car, seeing as how much work I have done to it recently.
But, I have too many projects and not enough room, so its gotta' go!

You're getting out?? Are you kidding me?? Sell something else; you've got a keeper there...

Hate to see you go:

JD

Yeah, I don't want to leave the S/C world behind, but I need the room. I love the car, but there are a few things I want that this car doesn't have...like 5 manual speeds!
I really don't think the automatic fits the personality of this car, at least not for me anyway.
I think I will find a nice 2nd gen, 5-speed S/C somewhere and make that my keeper.

Also, even though I went to great lengths to make this car look as stock as possible, I don't really feel the two-tone anniversary paint scheme shows off this car to its best advantage.
When this car came out, it was clearly a modern-looking, BMW-esque 'minimalist', European-influenced design. A single color on this style car looks best to me...maybe even a completely mono-chrome look.
The two-tone paint scheme looks to me like exactly what it is: A Low-cost (no-cost?) way for a typical Detroit car maker to come up with a 'new model' without doing anything really new.
The paint job gives it a 70s-80s style appeal, but on a 90s era car. Just an odd visual fit to me, that's all. Definately makes it look 'behind the times', and like the trim guys and the body designers were not on the same page.
It would look killer all black with some kickin' 18" chrome rims and some fat rubber, but then it loses it's 35th special-ness, so I left it alone.

But don't get me wrong: I still love the car, and if it doesn't sell, I won't be dissapointed to still have it. If it does sell, I'll buy the 5-speed that I really want.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't want to leave the S/C world behind, but I need the room. I love the car, but there are a few things I want that this car doesn't have...like 5 manual speeds!
I really don't think the automatic fits the personality of this car, at least not for me anyway.
I think I will find a nice 2nd gen, 5-speed S/C somewhere and make that my keeper.

Also, even though I went to great lengths to make this car look as stock as possible, I don't really feel the two-tone anniversary paint scheme shows off this car to its best advantage.
When this car came out, it was clearly a modern-looking, BMW-esque 'minimalist', European-influenced design. A single color on this style car looks best to me...maybe even a completely mono-chrome look.
The two-tone paint scheme looks to me like exactly what it is: A Low-cost (no-cost?) way for a typical Detroit car maker to come up with a 'new model' without doing anything really new.
The paint job gives it a 70s-80s style appeal, but on a 90s era car. Just an odd visual fit to me, that's all. Definately makes it look 'behind the times', and like the trim guys and the body designers were not on the same page.
It would look killer all black with some kickin' 18" chrome rims and some fat rubber, but then it loses it's 35th special-ness, so I left it alone.

But don't get me wrong: I still love the car, and if it doesn't sell, I won't be dissapointed to still have it. If it does sell, I'll buy the 5-speed that I really want.

To each his own I suppose I love the silver accents on my anny. And rims are easy because you can always unbolt them and put the stock ones back on when you go to shows or want to sell the car orginal...it does look great with nice rims ...oh yes and mine is I 5 speed I agree with you that for FUN driving the 5 speed is much better but for everyday driver my 91 auto is much more conveniant...good luck on the sale...

Yes the anny is mid 80's IROC Z style. All it needs in my opinion to get an updated look is a nice set of rims. Makes a huge difference.

I wish you the best of luck on the sale its one hell of a sweet looking car. The paint......NICE!!

Back