Vinyl Lettering

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
I am offering some vinyl lettering to the SCCOA community such as what is pictured below.

Just about any font is available. as well as of course custom wording. The one pictured is black vinyl on a copper colored Cobra R Hood and is 2.25 inches tall by 12 inches long.

Price is going to be $14.00 a pair delivered to the shootout. Testing the waters to see if there would be any interest in this type of product made by someone in the SCCOA community.

Currently have the basic colors of Black, Silver, White and I think Yellow. More colors would be available if there is enough interest.

IMG_0708[1].jpg

Let me know what you folks think.

Wow that's really nice! As I stand with my SC, the only wording that should go on mine is: TOO SLOW. Otherwise, I'd be all over getting something. Good job though.

Looks good. Definitely too close to the Shootout for me to make a decision about getting something for my car.

Not quite a lettering request....

Could you make a die-cut t-bird that matches the design on our hood emblems? I'm looking to add some t-bird logos to the front of my tubular k-members and wish to use vinyl stickers as a mask-off before I send them off to the painter. I'd be interested in purchasing multiple sheets of these, with each logo being approx. 6" long. Color is irrelevant as they will be discarded after the painting process.

Not quite a lettering request....

Could you make a die-cut t-bird that matches the design on our hood emblems? I'm looking to add some t-bird logos to the front of my tubular k-members and wish to use vinyl stickers as a mask-off before I send them off to the painter. I'd be interested in purchasing multiple sheets of these, with each logo being approx. 6" long. Color is irrelevant as they will be discarded after the painting process.

How tall would you like it to be? I can see if I have a good TBird emblem I can use and see what I can come up with.

Would the Bird from the front of a 94-95 grill work for you? Is that the right style you are looking for?

Smitty

Looks good. Definitely too close to the Shootout for me to make a decision about getting something for my car.

No problem, I will be bringing a few with me to see if folks want them or to gather info on other colors and wording.

May see about doing something on the trunk lid to match, but not sure how it would look, but I can always take it off.

Also thought about doing something on the front fenders in front of door. Will see.

See you in a few days sir!!

Smitty

How tall would you like it to be? I can see if I have a good TBird emblem I can use and see what I can come up with.

Would the Bird from the front of a 94-95 grill work for you? Is that the right style you are looking for?

Smitty

Something like this (minus the "Thunderbird" :

csontos8.jpg

You could simplify the wings a little so that they aren't thin little pieces too. This decal is going to be used as masking, so something close to that design would be just fine.

Back