Want Another SC

ThunderCoupe94

A few months ago I did something I regret and sold my SC, and now a couple months later I have the itch again to get back behind the wheel of one.

I have a 1996 F150 2wd with a 5.0L, Automatic Trans I would like to trade for an SC..

I have tons of pictures of the truck I just want to make sure there is interest before I waste my time posting em.

Lemme know what ya have and we can go from there.

Thanks!!!

Jay

Damn.....

I just got home from MB today......:mad:

What are you looking for......

I might consider trades.....

Mileage and pictures of the truck.....

Truck Info

I bought it off an older couple who bought it brand new in 1996 from Loris Ford.

5.0L EFI
Miles: 175k
Automatic Trans
Oil Changed every 3k miles & all service performed at Loris Ford @ appropriate mileage/time
Right now the truck has a Truck Dual Exhaust w/ Glasspack's & Chrome Tips
I just installed a CD Player & 6.5" Speakers up front & 5x7's in the rear of the cab
It has a new Brake Booster Installed, New Master Cyl., Plugs, Wires, the normal.

I am looking for an Automatic SC, in reasonable condition.

Send me your email & I will send you pik's

The truck does need some new tires, and a drivers side interior door handle $9.50 on ebay

There is no rust anywhere on the truck. It starts up and runs 100% each and everyday with no issues, it is a great truck. Dont let the miles scare you away, there is no issues at all with the truck besides needing tires and a handle.

Lemme know what you have and we'll talk more

My Email is JLore21@gmail.com

Thanks

Jay

damn man, you commin or goin lol since i ghave known you you have bought and sold that one sc more times than i have bought cars period... i have an sc thats still sitting apart in my driveway, but i don't really have a use for a truck

I have to agree with the Kevmaster on this one. You gotta let the Blue SC go and find another one... Good luck. :)

I dont want my 94 back, I just have the itch to get back behind the wheel of "Another SC" not my old 94 that car is long gone to Mr. Pollock in Dallas, TX and he is taking good care of her, I just want another SC in general to play with...

The truck realm of the spectrum isnt for me so I wanna get back to my realm

Jay

if i were you i would keep the truck, i mean, the only other car you have is the fusion right? i mean you ran into the same problem with blue, it couldn't keep up with the demands of everyday driving, i know mine couldn't...thats why its sitting on jackstands in my driveway and i'm driving my 96 again....

Kev,

I think you are right man. SC's are great cars and I miss mine with a passion but overall for everyday driving the nickel and dime stuff does get old and with the rising gas prices I dont think I could afford to keep an SC on the road in the near future.

I am sorry for bothering anyone but I think I am going to just keep the truck for the moment and get an SC down the road when I have the funds to purchase it outright and use the truck as a DD while the SC sits and is used on weekends and as a fun car.

Thanks for hitting me back down to reality Kev.

Jay

lol, no problem man..... i know i was kit back to reality when my SC blew the beadgaskets and then i had 2 broken t-birds in front of my house.... i like the SC, but its being built as a weekend car, i don't think it can hold up to my 30 mile commute each way everyday... in all honesty it was probably a mistake to buy it, but i had been driving that 96 3.8 for two years since i got rid of the cougar...i needed something with some power to wake me up!:cool: but looking back, its just burning holes in my pockets:(

lol, no problem man..... i know i was kit back to reality when my SC blew the beadgaskets and then i had 2 broken t-birds in front of my house.... i like the SC, but its being built as a weekend car, i don't think it can hold up to my 30 mile commute each way everyday... in all honesty it was probably a mistake to buy it, but i had been driving that 96 3.8 for two years since i got rid of the cougar...i needed something with some power to wake me up!:cool: but looking back, its just burning holes in my pockets:(

Then find another foxbody for a 5spd swap? I'm actually surprised your sticking with the SC and not going back to the fox setup.

Back