Was speedarama any good???????????

G

Greg Coleman

Was speedarama any good???????????

Its Sunday morning and i was wondering if it was worth it to go today?

B

Bill A McNeil

Re: Was speedarama any good???????????

No. It was aweful.

S

sabbySC

Well Dagostino had a nice car there. The Black vette that ran mid 9's on nitrous and a 422 stroker. J&P had Ashleys car that runs 9's and the body at least (since they sold the motor) from the 7sec pro 5.0 car.

I said before I went in that if I didn't see a Lightning, a Supra TT and genuine Cobra that the show would suck, I guess one out of three ain't bad concidering there was Rice everywhere.

Did anyone else notice that the Alky dragster was ignored by the ricers? What the hell is the world coming to when its all about the image and not about the performance?

B

BlueThunder90

This sums up the show.....

IM000449.JPG

B

Bill A McNeil

Summation completely accurate.

L

Les Borda

Guess it should have been called Rice-O-Rama, or is the Rice-a-Roni the San Fransisco treat...I'm dating myself again..lol

G

Greg Coleman

I remeber that to LES

B

blink bird

waste of 15$ to get in to see rice

S

sabbySC

never a waste in my mind. did you see the NSX with blower? it was a 5th gen M90, it had the internal bypass where as we have the external. All in all the work on that car cost 23 000 according to the owner. Also did you note the smaller eaton powered honda? you know there were a few nice cars hidden amongst the rice, and there were more than a few things you could have picked up if you talked to the right people. Like now I know where i can get larger valve seats installed at nearly half what the rated shop rate is.

R

RustyWhiteNOS92SCinMarkham

zzzz

Last year was rice-a-roni too, so I've stopped going. The March show at the Airport Road International Centre is a lot more domestic, and parking is free. Next car show I'll be at is the Toronto International Auto Show, where the cars haven't been vandalized by riceboys.

W

Wayne Ing

Re: zzzz

The token 4.6r is no longer MIA. Have you booked a room for Carlisle yet?