Welcome!~

Thanks! Didn't know you had to sign in to Imagestation to see the rest of the pic's. At least it's free.

Hey Calvin,
Alright I see you got the Gulf Coast Club started, that is great you can count me in. A friend of mine, he lives in Slidell also, said a friend of his just purchased a SC. But I am not sure of the year or condition but he is looking for go fast goodies for it.

Later
Scott

Hi gents, Calvin, Wynn.... nice pic of your car Calvin, looks even prettier than the spring meet in Houston. I'll join if you'll take a backslider who hasn't been messin' with the SC's lately. Been Mr. Home Improvement all summer and aint done yet (God help me!)...
I found out I'm gonna be a dad for the third time a little after our last meet (I swear I'm the victim in this!) so the cars are just lucky to stay running. I guess we're just bound and determined to fill every seat in our Suburban. I say thats it though...a t-bird can only haul 5....

Hey,
New dude to the club. I got a 89 XR-7 it is my second one I just bought it last week. It is stock with no Mods "yet".

Clint

Alright I see you got the Gulf Coast Club started, that is great you can count me in. A friend of mine, he lives in Slidell also, said a friend of his just purchased a SC. But I am not sure of the year or condition but he is looking for go fast goodies for it
Yeah Scott, It took a little while to get it started! I haven't seen any SC in Slidell in a long, long time. What is your friends name? I may even know him, who knows!

I found out I'm gonna be a dad for the third time a little after our last meet (I swear I'm the victim in this!) so the cars are just lucky to stay running.
Congrads Steve! I got 2, thats were I stopped. Remember to pull out next time :D......I will be in Houston sometime later this month, no date set but will be in touch to hang out or sumptin! Glad to see that your still alive and kicking, cos I haven't seen you on the boards in a long while.

This group has my vote I am in Gulfport MS
Shane.....Welcome Aboard. We are just a few gentlemen here that are trying to get some interest in our area for the SC. We need to hook up on the coast or sumptin.....and shoot da chit!! Are you busy this weekend coming up? I bet, Bill (Jafo) would come down and link up with us!!

New dude to the club. I got a 89 XR-7 it is my second one I just bought it last week. It is stock with no Mods "yet".
Clint, Glad to see that you have acquired another one. I wish I had the loot to do the same. Welcome Aboard. Where are you actually located at in Southeast LA? I live in Slidell, we need to link up sometime. I'm going to try and have a get together this weekend on the coast with a few of the guys that have posted to this forum! Stay tuned for more information!

Cheers,
Calvin

Florida Panhandle

Calvin:

I'm new to the SCCoA and the Forum, joined SCCoA this week (by snail mail), grew up in Ft. Walton Bch, FL. but been living in the Orlando area for the last 12 years.

Don't know any other SC owners in the area yet, but, just bot my 91 SC, so time will tell.

Let me know if there are any SC meets in the Florida area; would ike to attend and meet some other owners. Really like my car so far, bot from original owner who treated it better than a new baby, very good condition, but 120k miles, I need to breath some new life in the engine in the next year or so.

would like to join the chapter

hey guys, would like to join the chapter but i need to get in the club also. I should be arriving in Texas about march 8 or 9 so maybe once i get my computer back up we can make arrangements to meet somewhere and I can meet some more sc fans besides myself.

New to forum

I'm also new to the forum, I live in southern MS. I'm looking for a SC with a stick so let me know if anyone knows where I can get one.

Re: would like to join the chapter

Originally posted by lightningbird01
hey guys, would like to join the chapter but i need to get in the club also. I should be arriving in Texas about march 8 or 9 so maybe once i get my computer back up we can make arrangements to meet somewhere and I can meet some more sc fans besides myself.
Howdy, what part of Texas are ya movin' to?

'bird

It's about time!

Finally! A chapter that deals with us folks living on the Gulf Coast. It seems like everytime there is an event, we are always left out in the cold. Outfreakinstanding!

Thundersteel
'95 SC 5-speed

just wanted to say howdy to everyone on the board

i hail from El Paso Texas..

names Duane got a 92 red SC with 53000 miles on it
and my dad who posts under my name sometimes had a 93 red Sc

i heard theres another guy from el paso on the board...does he happen to come in here? i wanna have a get together for some SC guys and i don't want it to be me my dad and like 3 other sc owners i know

look forward to seeing you all on here

party048.gif

-Duane-

I would like to join I live in South Mississippi but most of my family is in Houston Tx so I hope we can have a meet somewhere close. Would like to see some other fast sc's.

White 90 5 Speed

I've been to Missisissippi many times and never seen any Super Coupes. I go at leats 2 or 3 times a year to Nesoba Co and I always take my Coupe. It would be nice to meet some of you guys next time im there, mid July.

I'm in a suburb of Jackson. You're right about SC's here. I've only seen 2 others and they looked like crap. Just barely this side of junkers. Not long ago I did meet a guy that saw me in my car and stopped to talk. Said he was rebuilding his, and it sounded pretty darn nice. I forgot his name, but he mentioned being on here sometimes.

Other Fast Thunderbirds

I understand that the SC is a very nice bird, but there are other fast birds out there too. I own a 66 with a 428 that puts out 435HP on the dyno... You know the old birds are not cream puffs.

Attachments

• 04300002.jpg
    04300002.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 337
Hey Georgia, Always wanted a 66

I have a friend restoring a 428 '66. I hauled it for him from Denver to TX. It was running and draivable. He has the car completly in pieces now. Engine tore down. Body on the side in a jig he built to scrape and undercoat. Has a 60 he is restoring. He bought box fulls of 64-66 parts from a guy who striped several and crushed the bodies. His whole house is litteraly filled with parts. Anyway your car looks good and I miss the V-8. I am putting a big block MoPar in a 91 though. Oh my friend is planning on using a T-Bird SC rear independent suspension he bought in one of them.

Back