Well, went ahead and bought me another SC (its teal...shhh) PIX

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
Just picked it up a few hours ago. This one is a 94 automatic, pretty loaded except for the cell phone. If this thing would have had a stickshift, i would have checked off another SC from my 'must have' list. Drove my chameleon '95 to Richmond to pick it up. The owner was a very cool guy, and the car had a really bad grinding noice. I went to check it out last week and figured it was the alternator. I tried to drive it home today hoping the car would make it, but half way into the trip the alternator pulley almost snapped off. Not quite sure what happened and I couldnt do much because it was pouring. But I got the car home with AAA's help. I know i've got a couple good ford alternators here which I can use.

In any case, here it is. Sorry for the cell pix, it was cloudy and drizzly. It has keyless entry, sunroof, JBL Premium sound (altho the subwofer is disconnected) diming and auto light and mirror, grey interior in half vinyl and cloth, the paint is in decent shape, the windshield moldings are in excelent shape! It has a shift kit on the 4R70W, but otherwise stock.

Not bad i think.

10172009121.jpg

10172009122.jpg

10172009123.jpg

10172009124.jpg

10172009125.jpg

10172009126.jpg

10172009129.jpg

Hey I didnt know my 95 chameleon had a twin:D.

The thing about the alternator happened to my 95 also, I was driving it and it was making a growling sound, I found out that the pulley came loose and messed up the shaft and the pulley hole elongated, I had a spare alt of an earlier model and swapped the armature and front alt cover.

nice cars:cool:

Purple Teal ATTACK!!!!

nice!...hey the more the marrier...my buddy wants me to take his 95 SC off his hands and I'd love to but I got my hand full with my 91 :(

Hey I didnt know my 95 chameleon had a twin:D.

tell you what though, yours has a much better paint job than mine :eek:!

Tail pipes gotta go :)

I know man, they definatelly are. :p

CCOOOMMOONNNEE ALLREADYY!!!!!!:eek:

hahaah Damon...stop the hate! On my defense, i've always like these. THe only other thing i was hoping for was the 5 speed, but the price was right so i couldnt pass on the deal. Heck, i'll still b on the look out for a teal 93-95 5speed :D.

luis your just like me in everyway problems more problems and then some more but we go out and get another one anyway :rolleyes:

I know bro...seriously, its a curse. I try to cut down on my flock, but when I do I always find a good deal and get sucked back in.:eek: im weak! hehe i mean look at my driveway :) :

10112009111.jpg

10112009114.jpg

10112009117.jpg

10112009120.jpg

I know bro...seriously, its a curse. I try to cut down on my flock, but when I do I always find a good deal and get sucked back in.:eek: im weak! hehe i mean look at my driveway :) :

10112009111.jpg

10112009114.jpg

10112009117.jpg

10112009120.jpg
Damn bro looks like you got a minimeet going on at your place!:D:D:D

What, I thought that we all had multiple cars????!!!!!

Besides, it's not the neighbors that think we are nuts. Most times it's our wives! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 168
What, I thought that we all had multiple cars????!!!!!

Besides, it's not the neighbors that think we are nuts. Most times it's our wives! :)

My wife would kill me if I had that many SC's. Now I do have a SHO and a crappy Geo daily driver. Actually the SHO is hers even though I pay for everything for it.

But she hates the one SC's I have, gosh, if I had more I think should would have to be committed!

Looks nice, can't wait to see it - maybe at Christmas at Dave n Busters?

-Tim

Most Definatelly Bro, looking forward to it. I'll be sending you a PM.

Those things arent real theyre photochoped.........................right?

nope...those are 'real'....wont stay there long tho.

I think my neighbors stoped caring after a while...haha. They see tbirds come and go.

I should be working on the alternator today, so hopefully i'll bring her up to the top of the driveway unit I get it tagged.

hahaah Damon...stop the hate! On my defense, i've always like these. THe only other thing i was hoping for was the 5 speed, but the price was right so i couldnt pass on the deal. Heck, i'll still b on the look out for a teal 93-95 5speed :D.

i have a 1993 teal 5 speed. no engine in it though. kind of wierd it had paint peel and some surface rust, but no real deep typical pennsylvania rust. it has some kind of hawaii sticker on it so i'm assuming that is why it has surface rust from the saltwater after the clear coat failed.

Damn Louis, nice find. I see that you still have the old 5.0 SC.....LOL

You should really PM about sellin that purple 5 spd car!!!

Good luck it.

Back