What a sight

Still Crusin

It's rare I see another SC in my local travels, especially late model SC's. I pass by a local tranny shop and noticed a pearl white 94 or 95 SC. It's been sittin there about a week. Then today I saw an additional pearl white 95 SC. I was so amazed I had to stop and leave a message for both the owners. Perhaps drum up some more support for our chapter. One was an auto and the other a manual. Unfortunately the few SC owners I've come across and talked to them about this site tended to have a ho-hum, it's just a car attitude. Hopefully their tranny bill won't leave them disgusted.

LOL Rick. Yes, we are sorta dead over here, with all of us being spread apart. I'm planning on doing a Mardi Gras meet in New Orleans in the February timeframe.

I'm thinking of doing a web site for our group, with pictures of our SC's and possibility a small BIO of some sort. Is there any interested ???

Calvin

i got some good pictures of my car, and im interested, as i have been the second webmaster on two sites and the head webmaster on my own.

That sounds good Calvin. Though I'm not sure how much interest since the activity here for this chapter is on slow side.

I got one of the owners of the aforementioned SC's to call me, but didn't get to chat with him much at all. I ended up reaching him during middle of his golf game and he told me the tranny shop didn't put it back together right and the car broke down on him.

It's possible there are three 95 pearl white SC's in my area. I talked to another guy a while back that had one. Don't know if his was one of the cars at the shop.

I'm plannin' on goin' up to Vernon's shop on Monday and have him look over mine. I've got a concern with my engine among other things. I just had the main serpintine belt tensioner replaced, so that alleviated one noise. My pusher fan in front of the radiator isn't working either, that should be a relay cause the fan works when connected directly to power.

But at least she's a lot shinier since I was long overdue for good wash, polish and wax and put some better wipers. Unfortunately, I've got a little bit of a wiper arm etching in my window. I'm gonna go to a shop in Houston that does auto glass repair and see if they can buff it out. It's been a bitch tryin to catch up on maintenance since I was gone all summer.

I drove a new 95-5 for 6 yrs before I talked with another SC owner. I mentioned we needed a club to make parts for our cars. HE TOLD ME about SCCoA. Wow glad it is hear. I passed up on a 95-5 White Pearl new in 2-96 for my non-red red I got. They were the last 2 brand new 5 spd SCs around for many states.

Calvin, I lost your email address or can't find it. I have your cover and want to send to you, but would like to email a pic or 2 so you can tell me if good enough. Need your address. I have 3 cars with gray interior but all covers are dirty looking. I guess they will clean up, but don't want to try since you need one.

Doug, sorry I didn't know my mailbox was full! I did a winter cleaning of it now and all is well.

I'm going to try and sit down and formulate a web page for the Gulf Coast guys. I don't have much experience with web pages as I do in Database construction which I do for a living. Maybe someone else may want to step up and design a nice format, I have no clue to be honest.

Any ideas or concerns would be greatly appreciated!

As far as the cover, I can give it a good cleaning. Do you have that clip for the sunvisor? Need one of those also, thanks again!

Let me know what I owe you and I can paypal you the loot!

EMAIL ME

Calvin

Let's pick on Wynn. He has a web page. hahahaha

I need a page as well. I have a bunch of stuff to start selling off, I guess. I bought enough BHJs to be a dealer and need to sell a couple of them. I bought a tube K-Member from AJE yesterday, but may have another type built local at MSR. We need a rear subframe lighter weight as well.

The cover and clip is yours for the postage, if it is much. If not no worry. I have to figure how to remove the clip.

Doug

Web page sounds good. Can we include an area for the fordbastards club that started up in TX? They/we are looking for a better place to post videos and pics etc. In otherwords local Ford owners of SC, SHO, Probe, and soon the new bird. Good Fords that went out of production. They have 2 blown SHOs that haul. One beat a GN engined Trans Am. I have the video. These guys do DRIVING events and get together to rebuild tranny's, and engines and axles etc. You know they might know about this web page stuff. Let me know. Or maybe we could be a branch of that. What are the cost of a web page etc? I know nothing, but need to learn.

I want one of those BHJ. Save me one for a 1992 SC!

The clip is secure by a phillips head screw right in the front of it!

I will paypal you whatever your out of pocket expense is.

[edit]Doug, I really appreciate it! I like the sound of getting others involved in the web site, with their section and our section, and then a General BBS for all or sumptin. [/edit]

Last edited:
Back