what the what?

That would appear to be the '49 (?) Ford body (nose/tail) kit that's been discussed here in the past.

Guys building/manufacturing that kit were here in Elyria/Lorain, Ohio. Where several running around the car shows for a couple summers. Weird looking. No matter what angle you looked at them they just seemed "off"

Adam

Google search the term "Easy Rods" - believe that's the manufacture of the kit to make that eyesore.

-Tim

the day i brought home my sc i was next to a cougar kit car, where it looked like that long body and had the 3 exhaust pipes coming out the fenders and had the spair wheel on the side of the vehicle..omg it was hideous, you couldnt pay me to drive something like that. imo the ONLY cool clone car is a fiero ferrari, i STILL want one of those...

thats one i havent seen yet..there was one in milwaukee that was a long looking car with the tire mounted on the side on the foot rail...
the ONLY kit car thingy i like and would actually love to have is the fake ferrari made of a fiero..and then put either a chevy 350 or a gtp engine...

yeah those bird/cougar kits are a huge ~~~.
Now, I have been trying to connect with the owner of this AMAZING Fiero since we were at the Good-Guys OC Get Together 2011

bare-metal-5.jpg

All hand built by owner (that's what he told me). If anyone knows the guy, have him contact me here. I have been eager to see if he will sell it to me since then!

Back