Who is going to Carlisle?

Carlisle

I'll be there with my wife in my 89, and my son, Brad and his wife in my 92 sport, were bringing Randall Burnett and his wife in one of his 90 anniversaries 5 speeds We are shooting for Friday thru Sunday

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon with my Anniversary. I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time in Building G.

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon with my Anniversary. I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time in Building G.

Kurt,
Do you know what time Thursday afternoon? I'm only 1 1/2 away from there. Maybe we could meet up, if your not too tired. I should be there Friday afternoon. My oldest has a final exam on Friday 12-2.

Ken
PS I am coming with both my sons. It looks like the black SC might not make it, so I will be bringing my white sc

Kurt,
Do you know what time Thursday afternoon? I'm only 1 1/2 away from there. Maybe we could meet up, if your not too tired. I should be there Friday afternoon. My oldest has a final exam on Friday 12-2.

Ken
PS I am coming with both my sons. It looks like the black SC might not make it, so I will be bringing my white sc

Ken I'm not sure exactly, but I'm hoping to arrive by 3 pm, or earlier. I need to check my information, but I think there is a private pizza party for the invitational people around 6 pm. By the time my car is unloaded and cleaned up, I'm not sure how much time I will have available. I'll give you a call on Thursday to confirm my arrival.

Carlisle car question.

Are you allowed to keep your car overnight? I have a family member coming with me and he will have a car not in the show. Should I just leave my car in the display area of Carlisle?

Chris Connors:AKA Boostin89Sc(Or NeedaBirdinVa on TCCoA) 1991 Thunderbird 32V Lincoln swap(Or 2014 Ford Edge if my Bird is not ready)
2-Chris and Liz
Friday Night

Cars and People so far:

Cars:10
People: 15 I know we have more coming =-)[/QUOTE]

Matthew Persaud:AKA msp252(Or msp252 on TCCoA) 1996 Thunderbird (& 2002 Ford F250w/trailer + 2011 Mazda CX-9 or 2013 Kia Soul)
3maybe4- Matt, Adria, Shelly, maybe Darnell
Thursday A.S.A.P.

Cars and People so far:

Cars: 3 & trailer
People: 3maybe4

Last edited:
Pat, Have you got a head and car count showing up this year? Also how big of a tent will we have? Trying to decide to bring a pop up or not.

I have two pop ups if we need more? a 10x10 and a 14x14 but i am not sure it the large one will actually fit in my sc to bring

David, looks like u missed some burnout rubber.

Got SCARlet lowered and the meth kit installed.

Scarlet%20stock_zpsilt0emql.jpg

Scarlet%20low_zps83loys8r.jpg

I will be there with a buddy Jmags in his 97 cougar, unfortunately I could not get either of mine ready for this. Ill be arriving Thursday night and be there through Sunday.

Karen and I will be there Friday Afternoon with our pair of red and white 94 SC's. Now we just need a blue one to park next to us so we can have the all American line up!

Back