Who is this guy?? Turbo SC??

I kinda laughed at the $8500 estimate myself. I mean for one, I'm not a big baller and I managed to eclipse $10,000 for 50 RWHP. And I didn't even get that guarantee.

Also, how does a $2500 94 Mustang with ratty interior factor into the $8500 budget? :)

I'm pretty sure the reason we have all stuck by these cars goes much deeper than getting the best bang for the buck performance. It was all I could do to hold off a 2000 Camaro with a stock LS6 on a highway run a few weeks ago. I could have bought the entire freaking car for $10,000.

Then again, my shyte looks like this....
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z84/Micahdogg/MyBird9.jpg
....and my old azz V6 was holding off a 2000 Camaro with an LS6.

Maybe if your pimpin' wheels didn't weight 50 lbs. each you wouldn't have had as much trouble with that Camaro. :p

cheers
Ed

I kinda laughed at the $8500 estimate myself. I mean for one, I'm not a big baller and I managed to eclipse $10,000 for 50 RWHP. And I didn't even get that guarantee.

Also, how does a $2500 94 Mustang with ratty interior factor into the $8500 budget? :)

I'm pretty sure the reason we have all stuck by these cars goes much deeper than getting the best bang for the buck performance. It was all I could do to hold off a 2000 Camaro with a stock LS6 on a highway run a few weeks ago. I could have bought the entire freaking car for $10,000.

Then again, my shyte looks like this....
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z84/Micahdogg/MyBird9.jpg
....and my old azz V6 was holding off a 2000 Camaro with an LS6.

First off Micah. If you re-read. Dave was not laughing at the $8,500 estimate. HE was basically confirming it. With a disclaimer that perhaps it was $8,500 because I didnt want to do it half assed. I'd rather spend $8,000 than 5,000 to have a piece of mind. It would have been no cheaper going to someone other than Dave. I didnt have a price point budget. I was either going to do it right or sell it all. That was the point I was at. be it $8,000, $5,000 or $20,000. I was just fed up with things not being right with the car. I love a bargain but not as a means of comprimise or because I cant afford something else. I just think its foolish to go out and spend $ I dont have too.

Secondly the 1995 stang was $1,500....And only the drivers seat is ratty..Most people are impressed it was only $1,500! I sure am :eek:)

Attachments

• IMG_1504[1].JPG
    IMG_1504[1].JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
First off Micah. If you re-read. Dave was not laughing at the $8,500 estimate.

To put it succintly, I don't really care what Dave meant. I meant what I posted and I didn't accuse you of being half-azzed.

XxSlowpokexX said:
I found a 94 mustang gt vert auto for sale locally...But the interior was ratty....So far total cost around $2,000... Now what I am in the process of doing which is...up to $2,300

I never said you paid $2500 for it. I said you have a $2500 Mustang. I had no intention of misrepresenting the situation but obviously my numbers were off. I still like how the SC turned out and I believe I also had good things to say about your SN95.

P.S. I like the blue filter. I bet that wasn't an accident.

Isn't the kiss and make up session nice.:D

I'm also interested in the surge tank setup. Was looking at those for my buddies Marauder build.

And that whole car pic is too small. And we don't really wanna see the whole car anyway. Where is the nice big engine shot.

Yeah, Kurt beat me to it. It was his bomb idea and the shot turned out great. I'm just glad people seem to like it because I went full azzed on it over the past year.

I should be trying to go Damon on the motor since the car is morphing into a Supra.

Like these?..Old photos however. My first SC was an 89 in Titanium. The Bread Truck unfortunately didnt like it so much..Dead at 55,000..Sad

Attachments

• photo-2ggggg.jpg
    photo-2ggggg.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 91
  • get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
to small !

Listen I dont have many photos of it! hahaha.

Chris the surge tank may be an issue. I for one didnt want it in my trunk but being I have single exhaust now its sitting pretty up in there. Not sure where it can safely be put in a marauder

Last edited:
20120519_142612.jpg

20120519_142537.jpg

20120519_142604.jpg

Who's down for a surge tank?

20120601_154021.jpg

Much better on the pics!

Thats what I was thinking on the Marauder was where the heck would be a good place for it. And the trunk seemed to be the spot, but didn't really want it in the car. And it was no where near as big as that on.:eek:

looks great, casey does some nice work. As long as Damon is happy that is all that matters. We all have differnt wants, abilities and cashflow and how ever a great car comes together so be it. Good to see some of the tank still alive somewhere too.:)

He holds out the good photos from me.:eek:

I'm definitely proud of my Son. Very talented and does great work. There has been some frustrations with this build but he took them as they came. People generally dont understand how much work goes into something like this. It's easy to just send someone money or even help turn a wrench. It has to be a labor of love as well.

Cant thank Casey enough for taking this on. Its much more than just dropping a motor in...Much more. Basically hes the man

That the 2000-05 style MR2 power steering pump? The reservior under the filter looks like it. I've been dieing to adapt one of those!

Back