Window cowl 91 SC

BigBob

In search of complete window cowl 91 SC. I know they’re rare but hopefully there’s one out thete

So the front upper cowl, both pieces?

Good news - 1989-1992 swaps.

Bad news - you'll have hell to pay to find a good pair.

(Has anyone scanned and set up a 3D printer file for those yet?)

RwP

I need em both, I’ve heard almost impossible to find. Mine aren’t shot but I’d like to replace. Also had a lil water getting in behind glove box and thought it was from cowl but seems to be spot in fire wall where previous owner ran a new line and left it open.

thanks for getting back to me.

Drivers side is mint. Damage pictured are passenger side. The main damage pictured is under the hood side of things. The one screw hole has a fracture but really have to look for it.

I can clean em up if you want to see them not in farm fresh status. All mounting is present not broken. And the edge near the wipers is all there which usually is the broken area.

We can discuss further if you're interested.

-Tim

Drivers side is mint. Damage pictured are passenger side. The main damage pictured is under the hood side of things. The one screw hole has a fracture but really have to look for it.

I can clean em up if you want to see them not in farm fresh status. All mounting is present not broken. And the edge near the wipers is all there which usually is the broken area.

-Tim

-Tim
I’ll gladly take them Tim. My driver n pass side has crack that you can see , these should be better. How much $ ?

Fedex ground shows $25 shipped for a 45x11*6 box (living room soundbar box for the win!)

$100 shipped seem reasonable?

-Tim

I have paypal just haven’t used it In a while. I’ll get it taken care of later today or tomorrow. Thanks again Tim

Rob

Anytime...silly reminder but people note your address on the payment. Can't tell you have many times I've sold parts and had no clue where to send em .

-Tim

Back