WTB 1990 SC Shocks

tacoi

I am aquiring a 1990 SC 5 speed from my father at the end of the month and he says it needs new shocks, as ive seen takico does not produce shocks anymore so if anyone has any used or can recommend a site for purchase that would be much appreciated.

KMT

No sites have had any new SC-centric Tokikos for years now. Used ones usually find eager buyers.

Even if you could find new, there is a good chance they wouldn't feel much different than what the '90 has on it now.

Unless the ones on it now are complete garbage and show severe external trauma, my advice is to backburner the idea, at least for the short term.

Good luck

Ken

tacoi

No sites have had any new SC-centric Tokikos for years now. Used ones usually find eager buyers.

Even if you could find new, there is a good chance they wouldn't feel much different than what the '90 has on it now.

Unless the ones on it now are complete garbage and show severe external trauma, my advice is to backburner the idea, at least for the short term.

Good luck

Ken
My father has advised me that it NEEDS new shocks. we have bad roads in sask. Also why am I unable to view parts of the forum like the awd posts?