WTB 92-95 SC 5 speed in excellent condition

plethaus

I'm looking for a '92-'95 SC 5 speed (no autos considered.) I have cash in hand and ready to buy, so let me see what you have! Not looking for a project car or something that needs a lot of repairs... just something I can jump in and drive. Absolutely no rust!

Please state your budget. Are you looking for anything with mods or do you want it stock? I have two excellent candidates depending on price and what you want. Both currently need engines but I'm not asking you to put them in. I am an engine builder and will take care of that for you.

One is a 93 5spd, black with high mileage but in perfect condition, it's been garaged it's entire life and has no rust whatsoever. It was a west coast car. It is lightly modded with lowering springs, aftermarket wheels, exhaust, centerforce clutch, S-port blower, big brakes and a few other things. Everything on the car is new or low mileage.

The other is a red 93 5spd with around 75K miles. It is original paint which is in 8-10 condition. Looks real nice but isn't perfect. Chassis and interior are quite literally like new. It is stock.

Both cars are awaiting engines so you'd have to be somewhat generous with your time line but just thought I would put this out there. I bought both cars with the intention of keeping forever but have changed plans. I can still keep or sell, but I know these cars in great shape are hard to find which is why I have them. Both cars chassis and undercarriage are 9 out of 10, rust is 10 out of 10, paint is 8 out of 10, and interiors are 9 out of 10. Both leather.

I will post pictures if you are interested and your budget is in range.

I'm looking for a '92-'95 SC 5 speed (no autos considered.) I have cash in hand and ready to buy, so let me see what you have! Not looking for a project car or something that needs a lot of repairs... just something I can jump in and drive. Absolutely no rust!

Bill at SCP has a few 5 speeds for sale on his website. Not sure if Bill owns them but there are about 5-6 cars for sale on there, a few are 5 speeds.

As Dave mentioned above, you never stated what your budget is ?
A few 5 speeds for sale on this site as well.

Thanks guys. My budgets is around $4000. Is that anything close to what you were thinking Dave? As for mods, I definitely don't mind mod (in fact, prefer them) but only if tastefully done and keeping reliability at priority #1.

I PMed Belisarius about his 95 5-speed but he hasn't logged in for a while, but his car looks very nice also.

Last edited:
4 G's should land you a pretty decent car. No reason you should be not be to land you a nice car for that amount of $$$$

Remember this too. $ 4 g's in 20's looks quite impressive when you rip it out to make a deal .

Last edited:
Dent in the trunk, and a shot of undercarriage. Needs a little clean up as it's been sitting for a few years. But it is clean and straight.

P8170017a.jpgP8170006a.jpg

Back