Wtb: 94-95 sc

Beerdog80

looking to buy a 94-95 SC. Looked in the car section but folks have either changed their minds on selling or dont respond to emails/PM's

Has to be clean, driveable and no unusual issues. Prefer one with some mods and wheels to save me the hassle down the road. Been out of the Tbird game for a year and I miss the hell out of it. I'm in Oklahoma but location doesn't really matter as long as you can make it to an airport to pick me up if I have to fly in.

PM or leave a message here. Unlike others, Ill actually respond.:D

Last edited:
Wanted 94-95 SC

BeerDog,

I am selling my 94 SC auto. It is Teal with gray leather, all power and sunroof. I recently repainted the top surfaces of the car and had the rims redone. She runs very strong and has about 134,xxx miles. Let me know if you want pictures. I am in South Carolina. You can email me at:

markbolick1@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mark

BeerDog,

I am selling my 94 SC auto. It is Teal with gray leather, all power and sunroof. I recently repainted the top surfaces of the car and had the rims redone. She runs very strong and has about 134,xxx miles. Let me know if you want pictures. I am in South Carolina. You can email me at:

markbolick1@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mark

Teal sounds interesting. Emailed!

Back